By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Go buy Valkyria Chronicles NOW

makingmusic476 said:
*~Onna76~* said:

You should really get this game, beautiful graphics, amazing atmosphere, wonderful story, great battle system, just one of the best RPG games out there for this generation. You wanted to have exclusive RPG's on the PS3, now you've got one!

Came back just to make this post, lol.

It's worth saying.  Valkyria Chronicles is probably one of the best games in the PS3's lineup.

Around the Network

I just bought myself a copy, yay. Now I'm gonna start playing it.

'tis a shame i hate the rpg genre.

I might just break down and see if I can grab it at Walmart today.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

I'm loving how well recieved VC has been so far; it really is a brilliant game, LBP and Fallout 3 have taken backseats so far to VC. It's overtaken Disgaea for me now, enthralling storyline, beautiful aesthetics and pretty engrossing gameplay. Gotta love it.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Around the Network

That's some biggest forum generated hype for a game which has wirtually zero marketing push from developer (not counting big banner at Eurogamer :) ) I have seen.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I'm installing it, do you know the difference of loading after you install it.

Zlejedi said:
That's some biggest forum generated hype for a game which has wirtually zero marketing push from developer (not counting big banner at Eurogamer :) ) I have seen.

I know, i was planning to get the game. This tread made me buy it on the first week.

Edit: i love title screen music.

BiolithT said:

Does North America version of this game have original Japanese dialogue support?

If it does, I am thinking to pick this one up after seeing so many great reviews about this game.

Why is this important?  Valkyria Chronicles will be my first RPG of any type.  This question has come up on the thread several times.  Should I enable this feature?

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

*~Onna76~* said:

You should really get this game, beautiful graphics, amazing atmosphere, wonderful story, great battle system, just one of the best RPG games out there for this generation. You wanted to have exclusive RPG's on the PS3, now you've got one!

Yay Onna! Please stay!

@ dbot

See for yourself. The English VA is ok, not terrible. How do you watch anime, subbed or dubbed?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.