By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Manhunt 2 Wii worth Getting?

I was looking at some games being released on the Wii in Holidays, and i noticed that Manhunt 2 is being released in EU. Reviews have been very mixed or average at best, but it seems like the game uses Wii mote quite well and offers a lot of gore. I've got some other gaming priorities in next few weeks but im wondering is that game worth picking up overall, did anyone play it? Is it fun?

Around the Network

It would be a good purchase if there was absolutely nothing else to buy. But there is, and that game should be at the very bottom of your list.

It's not worth it at all. If you're looking for a decent M-Rated game, there are plenty of better options.

Trauma Center im buying anyway, for my sister who plans to become a medic. Well ig it's not very good i might get Manhunt some time in a future if i find a really cheap copy.

I played and beat this game, it was totally not worth a purchase and was glad that I rented it. The game just has too many flaws and bugs to warrant full price (Especially in Euraope where you pay so much more than US). I wouldn't pay more than $15 dollars for this personally

Around the Network

Nope, do not get it.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I bought it launch day in America but traded it in a month or so later. I probably will buy it back sooner or later but just didn't have time for it then. It was a decent game just very very disturbing. Thats was probably one of the issues I had with it, is it's quite a gruesome game.

if u like it i guess

If you must get the game, get it when it's heavily discounted. No way is it worth a full price purchase

I've heard that it is ory s hell, I may look into renting it. I'll let you you know when I play it.