By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Flashback to When Nintendo Made Fun of Casual Games...

Someone posted this on neogaf and I couldn't resist but to post it here. It's from an old Nintendo Power April Fool's Day joke:

How the mighty have fallen :P

The second paragraph is Nintendo's philosophy now with the Wii, the third paragraph is literally Nintendogs, Job Training anyone?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

lol nice.

hehe, nice.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

It's funny the way some things turn out.

Yes ,how the mighty have fallen .But as long as they have their pockets full they wont care .

Around the Network
Diomedes1976 said:
Yes ,how the mighty have fallen .But as long as they have their pockets full they wont care .

But I care... I care

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Teh Irony of it all.

Wow Muttroid really does sound a lot like Nintendogs. I wonder if someone over there read this article. :p

Pretty good. It only took them 15 years to introduce those games (successfully). And, alongside all of their traditional games, they are sure reaping the rewards.

I would love to see an interviewer show this article to Reggie, and see the reaction.

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...