By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Flashback to When Nintendo Made Fun of Casual Games...

ckmlb said:
Prediction!

Russiant Hat Rack coming to Wii to be announced at TGS.

Maybe they'll announce it for PS3 also. Maybe both of the Japanese guys that own a PS3 can buy it.

Around the Network
ItsaMii said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
clandecyon said:
BenKenobi88 said:
Wait...so that Gamespot article...were they kidding because they didn't believe the Wii (Revolution) would do well at all?

Oh man...I've totally forgotten about pre-2006 E3 hehe.

I knew Gamespot was biased against Nintendo, but that article is ridiculous isn't it? I hope Nintendo completely rocks this generation till the end and forces them to fess up to their stupidity. Read some of those comments, almost the entire site was biased. Crazy.

The last part was at least a proper parody of fanboys.

BTW, I still say that review of Twilight Princess on the Wii isn't legit about the graphics. It was a port, not a remake. It really is no different than knocking VC games for their graphics, since they are essentially ports.

That is the point. Zelda TP lost points because it was not so "next generation". Perfect Dark Zero wins points for its "incredible good looks". In the end PD got a 9.0 and have a editors choice stick.

Was Perfect Dark Zero completed for the Xbox and then PORTED to the 360, with the ONLY differences being widescreen and a flipped map? See the difference?

Twilight Princess was GAMECUBE game, that was PORTED to the Wii, NOT remade. It doesn't matter how much you ignore that. It won't make that criticism of the Wii version's graphics legitimate.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

RolStoppable said:

Well, this april fool's day joke is nice and funny, but I don't think anything comes close to this:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6146958.html?tag=result;title;0

Some of the first comments were pretty funny. Although what about this guy?:

"May happen. If you look at some of the surveys, and even the posts here, alot of people are saying "Im getting the 360 and Revo, PS3 and Revo, or just Revo". If this is an April fools, thats a pretty lame joke. I think its for real, and would laugh harder if it comes true."

What about this:

"Old games! why would anyone ever want to play them?
maybe they are old themselves? old and nostalgic? old and smelly ..........."

XD

btw, I swear "ZeldaNut113" has an avatar virtually exactly the same as Naznatips :/

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk