By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - More PS3's Sold in "Others" then "NA" ??

The old 4.28mil argument eh? Nothing to see here folks! Move along...

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network

nice image. That should be linked from front page for all three, MS, Sony, and Nintendo as a nice and easy way to understand what the difference is.

Sqrl said:

PS - I hope that i have it right lol

That's great :) Just needs a drawing of an illiterate journalist being thrown at sharks and it'll be perfect!

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Hmmmmmm........ no comment, I don't know french. :P

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

it wasn't that long ago that sony said that PS3 passed 1 million in others, and just judging my software sales on European charts PS3 is not selling that well. Just look at the picture Sqrl made if you don't understand.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

That is the best image i have ever seen, make a link for it on the front page.

Sony is a genius. No one was believing their shipped figures, so they make it a point to say they are reporting sold rather than shipped. Anyone who is misinformed about how financial reports works would understand that there are 4.48M PS3's in homes around the world. However, a chunk of those are on retailer shelfs. Why? Because those are the units that are sold to retailers. Oh well.

Sony just screwed VGChartz. Too bad, because we were really getting some recognition.

does anybody know if we can know how many consoles have been sold to consumers in europe?, neither at the end of the year?

basically you all are assuming ,that this is the case without knowing it for sure ,so I'd like to see more use of subjunctive here ,but no ... it's all fact , for the numbers here are the holy grail , no doubts allowed , I know , I know

Thanks Sqrl!

I knew that Sony reported shipped to warehouses, and got confused by their new method of reporting "sales".

Their should be a link on the front page leading visitors directly to your picture!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)