By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LAIR? Is the game really bad?

I played LAIR for the first time yesterday and actually liked the game. I heard it has bad reviews by gamers out there. If you played the game can you tell me why its so bad? or why its good??

Note: I played the game with the new patch download from the playstation Network.

Thanks for your time.

Around the Network

what the hell is lair ???

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

it was a great game imo

Well I bought it day one ... But I hated the game. The sixaxis control killed the game, it was unplayable, but the game really was georgous at that time. When the patch was available, I played it again but the last missions are sooo boring.

I think this game deserve a 5/10 if you play it with the patch, not great, but I still had a good time tough on a few missions.

I love the game personally but it can be quite unwieldy

Around the Network

Rented it along with GTA4 loved GTA 4 only played Lair for about 15 min before I took it out and returned it. Did not like Lair.

Albion - Its Fun as Ballz !!!!!

Rent it. If you like or are ok with the controlls then it could be a great game. It seems that all of the complaints were mainly focused on the controlls.

4 ≈ One

Pre-patch Lair was fucking terrible. Broken controls, screen tearing, unrendered enemies, boring story, game-breaking mini-games, etc.

Post-patch Lair? Dunno. I'll never play it.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

i didn't like the game that much. there were some things that were good about it, but if i could go back to the day when i bought it, i probably wouldn't have bought it.

Pre patch - Fucking horrible. It wasn't the worst game I've ever played but damn it's close.

Post patch - It's better since you can kind of control it but it's still ass. It at least distances itself from some of the worst games ever created.