By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Confirmed list of games for Sega megadrive ultimate collection ps3/360

Baddman said:
Onyxmeth said:
Baddman said:
29.99 ... way to flip the bird to wii virtual console users sega ...

They've been flipping the bird to Wii owners for years. The Genesis collection for PS2 featured the same exact games Sega was charging $8 for on VC, and the whole 28 game package was only 19.99.

I can't wait for this to come out. It's a must buy.

:( i know...  sucks because i really want this collection

You want to know what's funny? It would be cheaper to buy a band new PS2 Slim for 129.99 and the Sega Genesis Collection for 19.99 than it would be to buy out every game from the collection on the Virtual Console. Now that is what I call a ripoff. Frankly, I think Nintendo set the price bas too high by putting SNES games at $8. On Xbox Live Arcade, Sega's oldies are $5 and a lot of them have been enhanced with online play.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
Baddman said:
Onyxmeth said:
Baddman said:
29.99 ... way to flip the bird to wii virtual console users sega ...

They've been flipping the bird to Wii owners for years. The Genesis collection for PS2 featured the same exact games Sega was charging $8 for on VC, and the whole 28 game package was only 19.99.

I can't wait for this to come out. It's a must buy.

:( i know...  sucks because i really want this collection

You want to know what's funny? It would be cheaper to buy a band new PS2 Slim for 129.99 and the Sega Genesis Collection for 19.99 than it would be to buy out every game from the collection on the Virtual Console. Now that is what I call a ripoff. Frankly, I think Nintendo set the price bas too high by putting SNES games at $8. On Xbox Live Arcade, Sega's oldies are $5 and a lot of them have been enhanced with online play.

yes i know i was going to say that those virtual console prices are huge ripoffs but i decided not to atleast you brought it up now lol  ...anyway this game needs to come to the wii! seriously screw the vc

US Box Art:

Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Curse would have been nice

so would Phantasy Zone:Maze

Unlockable games revealed:

Golden Axe Warrior (SEGA Master System)
Phantasy Star (SEGA Master System)
Alien Syndrome (Arcade)
Altered Beast (Arcade)
Congo Bongo (Arcade)
Fantasy Zone (Arcade)
Shinobi (Arcade)
Space Harrier (Arcade)
Zaxxon (Arcade)

Release date: Feb 10 (US)

Link

Was hoping for more Master System love, surprised at no Alex Kidd seeing as they have the MD version.

Around the Network

Looks good. Are the games now widescreen (16:9)? Nice.

Pal boxarts:

Will there be HD-graphics or just the game it used to be? I downloaded Sonic from XBL Marketplace and it looked far better than I thought it would.

I used to play a game with a monkey. It was a platformer and the monkey was able to fire something strange out of his mouth. You had to collect items for a better shooting. I forgot the name of this CLASSIC game (at least for me) Could you help me out?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

The arcade version of the origional shinobi....... FANTASTIC, well done Sega

I got one wish with the origional Shinobi been added to the collection, shame i didn't get my second wish though (no Revenge of shinobi)

Also space harrier added to the collection...... niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice....!!!!!!!!!!!

It was already a day one purchase for me but i'm even more excited now.

i cant wait for this, pity no online co-op but title will be a blast.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Diomedes1976 said:
No Revenge of Shinobi ??Too bad.

Yeah, where's Revenge of Shinobi?  I can't believe they left one of the best Shinobi game of all time out!  Shinobi III while good did not have the same wow factor.