By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Confirmed list of games for Sega megadrive ultimate collection ps3/360

disolitude said:

Bonanza Bros. - meh...could have found a better game

I must respectfully disagree.  Bonanza Bros. was a big part of my motiviation for buying the Sega Genesis Collection for the PS2.

Around the Network

This list is incomplete check the trailer:

konnichiwa said:

Those games in the trailer are all on the list.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

konnichiwa said:

That trailer is incomplete. o_O

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
konnichiwa said:

D'uh.      

@onyx I missed Shinobi on the list.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
pbroy said:
konnichiwa said:

D'uh.      

@onyx I missed Shinobi on the list.

If you kept your eyes on the list and not on your girlfriend you wouldn't have made that mistake.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

The big question is. Will they make the co-op games online co-op and track scores on leader boards? That would be awesome.

They also need to release a retro Genesis 6 button controller with a home button with the game. Maybe a bundle. Genesis and Saturn controllers have the best d-pads ever. The phat controllers sucked though. Everything phat sucks. Sega controllers, Xbox controller, DS phat, PSP phat.

A retro controller and online support would be like owning an original Genesis making this the best Sega Compilation experience ever.

An added level of awesomeness would be downloadable sega game packs.

I also forgot to add that with the 360 you can play your own custom soundtracks in the background while your playing. Streets of Rage dance mix coming up. n_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:

The big question is. Will they make the co-op games online co-op and track scores on leader boards? That would be awesome.

They also need to release a retro Genesis 6 button controller with a home button with the game. Maybe a bundle. Genesis and Saturn controllers have the best d-pads ever. The phat controllers sucked though. Everything phat sucks. Sega controllers, Xbox controller, DS phat, PSP phat.

A retro controller and online support would be like owning an original Genesis making this the best Sega Compilation experience ever.

An added level of awesomeness would be downloadable sega game packs.

I also forgot to add that with the 360 you can play your own custom soundtracks in the background while your playing. Streets of Rage dance mix coming up. n_n

Co-op for Streets of rage 1,2,3 and Golden axe 1,2,3, is essential........... My best buddys aint as enthusiastic about these classic retro games as i am (i'm sure they will play alongside me sometimes but i can play these gems religiously like once a week) so online co-op is a MUST HAVE......... i hope your listening Sega/Microsoft.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The extra games DLC would be a great idea pbroy, That way we have all our fave Sega games ever on one shiny disc instead of having to go to the dashboard every 5 minutes. They could release Outrun, wonderboy III ect as DLC games, i know i sure as hell would buy them.

And i see it says (over) 40 games in the trailer........... Theres still hope that Revenge of shinobi will be in the collection

Hope........... woo hoo for hope

No Wonderboy, Outrun, Space Harrier, it's missing so many classic Sega franchises, hopefully this is just Volume 1, because it's certainly not the "Ultimate Collection". No Shmups either, Super Thunderblade doesn't count. They said there would be some Master System games, so why have Phantasy Star II - IV, but not the first one?

I'll still get it, but it's missing a lot of games I was hoping for, maybe arcade versions of Outrun and Space Harrier will be unlockable as it says there will be unlockable arcade games included.

The potential is there for DLC game packs, but at what cost? They could probably release something like a 10 game pack for $5 or something down the line, which will probably piss off Wii owners that love the Virtual Console.

Addedd trophy and achievement (obviously) support is always a plus, although it'll probably just be "Complete this game" for each one.