By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So my Gears 2 arrived

Ive ordered from GAME many a times and they never deliver earlier. How could you be that lucky? Where in the UK do you live?

Around the Network

Got it yesterday but just played it for 2.5 hours. I finished the new horde mode (hope it is called horde, I am not sure) and damn this is fun. A lot of action going on and I didn't notice any slowdowns so far.

This game will top 6 million units.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Im in London so maybe Manchester is nearer to their depot. I mean, it always gets dispatched around lunchtime the day before so maybe its only a few hours away from you.

Lucky.....I sadly have to wait of the midnight release today.

kowenicki said:
@ Ronster

Whice job (outside gaming occupations) can possibly allow for someone to be playing on a 360 and their performance not to be seriously impaired!?

Lucky sod.

Well , i work nights, So lets just say that the place where i work is far less busier than it is for the poor souls who work on days lol.

Its not a game related job, but it sure as hell is cushy

I could potentially easily cram in up to 4-5 hours gaming during a night, thats why i dont bring my 360 home until my days off.

Also helps that i work with (mostly) fellow 360/gaming enthusiasts.

Around the Network

You lucky thing Koweniciki. :)

Nice i got mine today too play.com has delivered 1 day early on most of my pre-orders. sadly stuck in work and dont get out till 10pm, argh only 2hrs50minutes to go. I havent tried single player yet, but horde mode gets my vote!, let me know how single player compares to Gears 1

Owner of PS3, Wii, Xbox360, NDS, PSP - Feel Free to add me on PSN or XBL :)

Yea I played a little bit this morning too since the postie arrived at 8 am... graphically much brighter than the last game and more bigger environments I probably won't be able to sink my teeth into it till the weekend tho.. But I'm impressed.

kowenicki said:
@ mr tee... more varied this time in sinlge player... and more ..erm.. epic. forgive the pun.

it really is gorgeous and very atmospheric

cool, from what i seen in multiplayer the graphics look very nice, and i love the fact it runs so smoothly . im glad they made single player more varied. sounds like overall they have improved on gears 1, fantastic

Owner of PS3, Wii, Xbox360, NDS, PSP - Feel Free to add me on PSN or XBL :)

does gears of war 2 have a free for all death match as thats my favourite game type online?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...