By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So my Gears 2 arrived

Sounds like a great game. Unfortunately mine comes not until tomorrow. =/

Around the Network

I gotta work 3pm to 3am, but I'll join you in the morning!

mine is hopefully arriving this afternoon.

Looking in the paper today (in the UK) i'm glad i didn't order from play or amazon (Amazon £35, Play £40) i never checked out GAME but will certainly check them out when Left 4 Deads release gets closer, Especially because they have delivered Gears 2 to Kowenicki a day early.

the 2 cheapest prices i saw for Gears 2 were blockbuster (£35) with a promotional £20 rental gift of some kind, and asda (£32)

Looks like i'll be racing down to asda as soon as my local store opens tomorrow morning.

Can't wait to get started on this beast........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got to wait until Christmas before I play this game (some tradition with me and my bro, hehe)... Will I be able to hold myself from playing it before that? @_@

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Can't WAIT to snag this tomorrow! Good thing I have no classes--I'ma be needing the entire night for this

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
kowenicki said:
Ronster316 said:
Looking in the paper today (in the UK) i'm glad i didn't order from play or amazon (Amazon £35, Play £40) i never checked out GAME but will certainly check them out when Left 4 Deads release gets closer, Especially because they have delivered Gears 2 to Kowenicki a day early.

the 2 cheapest prices i saw for Gears 2 were blockbuster (£35) with a promotional £20 rental gift of some kind, and asda (£32)

Looks like i'll be racing down to asda as soon as my local store opens tomorrow morning.

and you are going to love it.... it was like meeting an old friend when it fired up... that same red menu screen...  

Now... shall I "work from home" tomorrow.... ?  methinks I might. 

Should you work from home tomorrow? I vote....... HELL YEAH........!!!!!!!!!!!

Should i blow out from work tomorrow? I vote no need...... my 360's already at work lol

Gears 2 is like an old freind aswell huh.............. MAGIC.

Afterall, no need to change perfection.

the wife is out for a couple of days next week so i'm going to call in sick one day and play some games (hopefully finish fable 2 and start geow2).

i'm going to start playing up the cough tomorrow... *cough*

Are there any downloadable freebies for people who bought and played on day 1? (even though you are day -1), like the downloadable screens we got with Gears 1 that said 'I played on emergence day'

kowenicki said:
Ronster316 said:
kowenicki said:
Ronster316 said:

and you are going to love it.... it was like meeting an old friend when it fired up... that same red menu screen...  

Now... shall I "work from home" tomorrow.... ?  methinks I might. 

Should you work from home tomorrow? I vote....... HELL YEAH........!!!!!!!!!!!

Should i blow out from work tomorrow? I vote no need...... my 360's already at work lol

Gears 2 is like an old freind aswell huh.............. MAGIC.

Afterall, no need to change perfection.

Your 360 is at work....!!!?  that explains the 50k plus gamerscore 

Yup, thats why sometimes i am "offline" for up to a week lol, i mean afterall, i would be taking the p*ss if i was to get a router so i could go online at work aswell right (i mean i'm already taking the p*ss by taking my 360 to work)