By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The official President Obama thread

Please explain then. You've given no reasoning.

PC Gamer
Around the Network

Also, I would like to know why you like Obama and which policies of his you think will make him a good President.

PC Gamer

Ickalanda, if this will be the biggest tax increase in history, what was the 2nd biggest?

Dear Senator Obama,

We join people in your country and around the world in congratulating you on becoming the President-Elect of the United States. Your victory has demonstrated that no person anywhere in the world should not dare to dream of wanting to change the world for a better place.

We note and applaud your commitment to supporting the cause of peace and security around the world. We trust that you will also make it the mission of your Presidency to combat the scourge of poverty and disease everywhere.

We wish you strength and fortitude in the challenging days and years that lie ahead. We are sure you will ultimately achieve your dream making the United States of America a full partner in a community of nations committed to peace and prosperity for all.

Sincerely,

N R Mandela

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Ickalanda, if this will be the biggest tax increase in history, what was the 2nd biggest?

I don't know what the exact 2nd biggest one was, especially since there are all types of taxes, I know that the Democratic Senate approved a bill earlier this year that I read about back when it happened that was supposedly the biggest.

Obama is also doubling the tax on the stock market, the Capital Gains Tax.  Obama is raising it from the current 15% to 30%.

I'll be sure to let you know if I find out what was the 2nd biggest for sure though.

PC Gamer
Around the Network

Please do not feed the troll. Muchas gracias. He'll eventually quit when everyone ignores his rants.

steven787 said:

Dear Senator Obama,

We join people in your country and around the world in congratulating you on becoming the President-Elect of the United States. Your victory has demonstrated that no person anywhere in the world should not dare to dream of wanting to change the world for a better place.

We note and applaud your commitment to supporting the cause of peace and security around the world. We trust that you will also make it the mission of your Presidency to combat the scourge of poverty and disease everywhere.

We wish you strength and fortitude in the challenging days and years that lie ahead. We are sure you will ultimately achieve your dream making the United States of America a full partner in a community of nations committed to peace and prosperity for all.

Sincerely,

N R Mandela

I saw that. Moving. The rest of the world thinks we have an awesome leader - the vast majority of this country think we have an awesome leader and a few clownz are whining and in need of some tissue for their tears.

I am glad the U.S. got it right this time.

madskillz said:

Please do not feed the troll. Muchas gracias. He'll eventually quit when everyone ignores his rants.

So saying things that support conservatives is now considered trolling?

PC Gamer
bigjon said:
Username2324 said:

I never thought Americans would elect a terrorist for president... We're all doomed.

The campaign is over. S--t like that needs to stop. This is a democracy, the people have spoken. We should all give him a chance, if we think he begins to abuse his power we should speak out, and vote him out in 4 years. For now I really want him to be a great president, why? Because I love America and that is what we need.

BigJon, dude - you rock. I have criticized you in the past, but this one post is rather redeeming. I misjudged you, dude. Props to you, man.

madskillz, really, just tell me why you support Obama and I will be happy.

PC Gamer