By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Its been 2 years now, is it still hard to find a WII ??

In the northern suburbs of Atlanta, I had rarely if ever seen any until a month or so ago, and when they did appear, they were gone the same day.  For the past few weeks, all stores seem to be keeping them in stock all the time, and Fry's has a huge stack of them on a palette.

Around the Network

In Spain you can find it everywhere.

People want their Wiis

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

yes around here demand have decreased alot.

especially after brawl and kart lost it hype.

it still selling but not like before.

Jo21 said:
yes around here demand have decreased alot.

especially after brawl and kart lost it hype.

it still selling but not like before.

Well if you mean here as in "the world" then demand has actually increased, if such a thing is possible.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

They're actually pretty common these days although that will probably change as it gets closer to Christmas time. At least in the US, that seems to be the case.

I wish there was a price drop on them, I miss playing SMG and Wii sports etc, the system was pretty good when we had some visit, I sold it because I had all 3 consoles lol

Its pretty incredible that I haven't seen any Wii on the shelves for 2 years, that thing is selling pretty freaking fast, when I bought mine it was the last one from a shipment that arrived the same day lol.

My favorite games for this gen:

1. Gears of War    2. MGS4    3. Killzone 2   4. Halo 3(Underated by many)      5. Mass Effect

Working at a electronic store, I see wii's every thursday. I see them all leave the store every friday, and I see angry potential wii-owners every saturday-wednesday.

I see alot of things.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

I can find them in the stores over here.

RolStoppable said:
Nintendo increased production to 2.4m Wiis per month to fix the problem. Unfortunately, at the same time they also increased demand for the system by releasing damn fine games.

So, it is logical that they should start releasing shovelwares. It makes sense.

Make haste, Nintendo. Give us those shovelwares.