By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Did anyone else realize that there hasn't been one 360 exclusive above a 9

kowenicki said:
Imalwayswrong_Tyagi said:
kowenicki said:
someone lock this thread to put it out of its misery...

Well you certainly weren't gone very long.

Aww did you miss me.  I felt it right to stay... me being here balances out the juvenile, pre pubescent,  sony fanboy rantings that seem to have increased at an alarming rate recently.   Is there a fanboy camp in the japanese mountains somewhere that these vulnearable and impressionable youngsters are taken and trained?  

You sure are awfully mature for your age.

Seriously, I've met 13 year olds infinitely more mature than you.

Around the Network

I noticed the 360 ain't what she used to be and that is why they're announcing the replacement at next Spring's GDC.

My most anticipated games:  Whatever Hideo Kojima is going to do next, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Alan Wake, Wii Sports Resort.  Cave Story Wiiware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqqLMgbtrB8

Also, the very existence of this thread, insults my delicate sensibilities.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Paul_Warren said:
I noticed the 360 ain't what she used to be and that is why they're announcing the replacement at next Spring's GDC.

I know right, the 360's lastest exclusive only sold a million copies first week.  Its going straight down the toilet.

Paul_Warren said:

The PS3 has 7 90+ games at gamerankings, the 360 has 16. If anything ain't what it used to be, it's the Playstation brand.

That said, none of this matters. You obviously look to reviews as justification to flame other consoles.

According to IGN, Fallout 3 for the 360 is better than LBP.

Since you take IGN's word as law, according to your many other trolling posts about Fable 2, then you'll agree that this is true, as well. LBP wasn't even the best game released on the same day, and it looks like GTAIV might outsell it....in Japan. So, tell me, what do you think of these happenings?

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

"Since you take IGN's word as law, according to your many other trolling posts about Fable 2, then you'll agree that this is true, as well. LBP wasn't even the best game released on the same day, and it looks like GTAIV might outsell it....in Japan. So, tell me, what do you think of these happenings?"

It might not have been the best game released on the same day, but there is only a 1 point difference between Little Big Planet and Fallout 3 at IGN at 95 and 96 respectively which is far smaller than the 7 point difference between LBP and Fable II which according to IGN was only an 88 and not as good as Valkyria Chronicle on the PS3 which was a 90 and Fable II was only one point better than the PS3 version of Eternal Sonata.

Looks like the PS3 version of GTA IV will finish first in Japan with over 300,000 units sold this week (another reason for Rockstar to want to bring the dlc to the PS3 version of GTA IV), and LBP will finish second with over 150,000 units sold in its first week and LBP like a lot of the Wii games and unlike Fable II will have legs.

Good job Sony, the PS3 will have the top 2 spots on the Japanese chart this week.

My most anticipated games:  Whatever Hideo Kojima is going to do next, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Alan Wake, Wii Sports Resort.  Cave Story Wiiware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqqLMgbtrB8

Onyxmeth said:

First, the title explains that there are no 360 exclusives above a 9.
Second, the inside of the topic adds IGN into the mix as the culprit.
Third, the OP edits the first post to add in this year.
Fourth, the OP adds in that only IGN US counts, not IGN AU or IGN UK.
Fifth, the OP adds in that only retail disc-based games count.
Sixth, ?????????????

Sixth, the OP adds that no game starting with any letter between "A" and "H" count?

SHEESE!! Why are soo many people gettng offended by this thread...lol Some of you guys need some thick skin. I love the 360: RPGs, Shooters...Great games=full of win! This wasnt meant to bash it in any sense, I just pointed something out.

wowowowo if I recall correctly halo 3 has been released less than 365 days ago... which makes it less than a year ago :P

sorry I had to make the point :D

endimion said:
wowowowo if I recall correctly halo 3 has been released less than 365 days ago... which makes it less than a year ago :P

sorry I had to make the point :D

Halo 3 was released on Sept.25th believe