By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ign. Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Review.

Riachu said:
outlawauron said:
Riachu said:
outlawauron said:
Torillian said:
outlawauron said:
Torillian said:
Next week is gonna be tough....VC and Naruto....I'll be in Anime nerd heaven.

Tough as in to what to get or tough as in you'll have to finish Valkyria before Naruto even has the chance to be unwrapped?

Oh I'm getting both, it's going to be tough with two awesome Anime or Anime-esque games and still get other stuff done. Like schoolwork......friends......and sleep.

Some kinda of gamer......

Thanks for insulting others for having a social life me and him. We take out schoolwork seriously unlike a lot of gamers here according to what you are saying. No offense though.

Notice I didn't bold friends. So, the first sentence is wrong, but you have to know that what I said was a joke, right?

My apologies for that.  You just could have atleast hinted you were joking.

Sorry, I thought the "..." at the end was enough. No biggie.

It would be hypocritical to the extreme for me to say that, being I only get the chance to play games 5-6 hours a week these days.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Riachu said:
outlawauron said:
Riachu said:
outlawauron said:
Torillian said:
outlawauron said:
Torillian said:
Next week is gonna be tough....VC and Naruto....I'll be in Anime nerd heaven.

Tough as in to what to get or tough as in you'll have to finish Valkyria before Naruto even has the chance to be unwrapped?

Oh I'm getting both, it's going to be tough with two awesome Anime or Anime-esque games and still get other stuff done. Like schoolwork......friends......and sleep.

Some kinda of gamer......

Thanks for insulting others for having a social life me and him. We take out schoolwork seriously unlike a lot of gamers here according to what you are saying. No offense though.

Notice I didn't bold friends. So, the first sentence is wrong, but you have to know that what I said was a joke, right?

My apologies for that. You just could have atleast hinted you were joking.

Sorry, I thought the "..." at the end was enough. No biggie.

It would be hypocritical to the extreme for me to say that, being I only get the chance to play games 5-6 hours a week these days.

Damn, that sucks.  I play games more on the weekends alone than you do the enitre week.  I'm guessing you are busy with college or work.

Ending a joke with a " :-p " usually helps solidify it as a joke... though some still don't get it. I'd like to pick up this game, but I guess I'll just have to play Ubisoft's Naruto game till i can get a better job a pickup a PS3.

wow did not expect a score like this,,,nice

According to this it will have 3.9gb install.

http://www.n4g.com/gaming/News-225134.aspx

Around the Network

i can't wait for this game. i downloaded the demo and i played the hell out it.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

love naruto games

Great review and nice score :)

wow. not a bad score. I have to admit I'm not at all interested in anime and I'm not very interested in fighting games either, but this games visuals are just unbelievable. I still can't believe how good they are.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it