By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sad fanboys vote Gears of War 2, 2.9 out of 10 before it's even released

dbot said:
You should only complain about it here if you are willing to complain everytime it happens to a PS3 game.

how about we can complain as long as we did not take part in the stupid that has been this user ratting issue 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

Posted already.

4 ≈ One

Is it really that bad? I was thinking of buying it, but now I'm turned off. I only trust user reviews, as the real reviewers are biased.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

But why this not happen to MGS4.

microsoft fanboys do the same to sony games, its just stupid- what are fanboys trying to prove. seems like its only nintendo fanboys that dont act with such stupidity.

Around the Network

Like its going to affect sales

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

deathgod33 said:
microsoft fanboys do the same to sony games, its just stupid- what are fanboys trying to prove. seems like its only nintendo fanboys that dont act with such stupidity.

How do you know that Nintendo fanboys aren't the ones giving the PS3 and 360 games low ratings? It might be revenge for how harsh reviewers are to Wii games...

Its only user-scores (Or shall I say fanboy scores) the critic scores is what counts.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.