By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Beautiful new White Knight Chronicles screenshots

Wow. looks great

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
blackstar said:
@max: no I don't , still can't afford one

man... we need to open a fund for you too... there is already one for soriku and dmj...

rofl

This game graphically looks like trash but this is being made by Level 5 so I have full faith in this game delivering. Then again L5 are very hit and miss so.....

Reject said:
This game graphically looks like trash but this is being made by Level 5 so I have full faith in this game delivering. Then again L5 are very hit and miss so.....

um...what?

Is your monitor suffering from display issues or something?

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Reject said:

and 2mil is niche... right? Oh wait... I know who you are now... I feel stupid for even acknowledging you are here.

Around the Network

NO its not, spin it how you want but this game looks visually inferior by a long shot to other JRPG to release such as SO4. FFXIII and Versus take it to another level but it would do, huge budget games from SE = AAA

Reject said:

and 2mil is niche... right? Oh wait... I know who you are now... I feel stupid for even acknowledging you are here.

Niece not the right word perhaps however LBP is defintely not a heavy hitter or a mild hit at that, selling 1.5M TLD is nothing special to say the very least and with all the advertsing and money that has been spent on the game those many sales is a failure.

Reject said:
NO its not, spin it how you want but this game looks visually inferior by a long shot to other JRPG to release such as SO4. FFXIII and Versus take it to another level but it would do, huge budget games from SE = AAA

it may be inferior but that doesn't mean it's "trash"

Reject said:
Reject said:

Niece not the right word perhaps however LBP is defintely not a heavy hitter or a mild hit at that, selling 1.5M TLD is nothing special to say the very least and with all the advertsing and money that has been spent on the game those many sales is a failure.

First off burgles you shouldn't be making alternate accounts. Secondly leave the LBP talk in the LBP threads. Third LBP will definatly be profitable with less than 1mil sales no way will 1.5mil be seen as a failure. Fourth this is not trash looking. You want to see trash download Yaris

Overall I expect WKC to be a great game and better then SO4 with tri-ACE having shown in the past that they don't know how to construct a story but then again neither do Level 5. I am talking visually here and WKC is blown out of the water to the point of embarrassment. L5 could have spent more time polishing up the game but sadly they went fort the money route and not quality route by adding online co-op aka cheap Monster Hunter rip off.

Console JRPG this generation are simply pathetic, I will most probably have to stick to good old PSP and DS until FFXIII and Versus drop.