By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Beautiful new White Knight Chronicles screenshots

Max King of the Wild said:
Reject said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Reject said:
This game graphically looks like trash but this is being made by Level 5 so I have full faith in this game delivering. Then again L5 are very hit and miss so.....

and 2mil is niche... right? Oh wait... I know who you are now... I feel stupid for even acknowledging you are here.

Niece not the right word perhaps however LBP is defintely not a heavy hitter or a mild hit at that, selling 1.5M TLD is nothing special to say the very least and with all the advertsing and money that has been spent on the game those many sales is a failure.

First off burgles you shouldn't be making alternate accounts. Secondly leave the LBP talk in the LBP threads. Third LBP will definatly be profitable with less than 1mil sales no way will 1.5mil be seen as a failure. Fourth this is not trash looking. You want to see trash download Yaris

LOL who?

Around the Network

Cant see your pic.

Edit:Now it works.

Looks like great as FF X looked at beginning of ps2 time.

Take my love, take my land..

Simulacrum said:
Cant see your pic.

it worked fine minutes ago

Reject said:
NO its not, spin it how you want but this game looks visually inferior by a long shot to other JRPG to release such as SO4. FFXIII and Versus take it to another level but it would do, huge budget games from SE = AAA

SO4 is the only game of those 3 where we have seen any significant amount of ingame graphic, are you refering to the cg shots or the ingame graphic you've seeing? How are you comparing this if its ingame graphic?

Please note that this game has (in my opinion) a fairly bland art direction when it comes to the human characters, to appreciate it you have to look at the actual huge ass mecha, unfortunately, high quality images are a rarity, these are actually the first I've seen on the net. I don't believe it inferior in graphic to SO4, FFXIII is another story, I expect FF to be superior but since you have hardly seen much ingame graphic you can't really compare.

If you are refering to the CG then you must be talking out of your arse, those are top notch.

The game releases on 25 Dec. in Japan, right?
Do you think theres enough time left for me to learn to speak and read Japanese before then?

j/k but i've seriously got to get this game

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network

Very pretty.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

the white knight looks mad cool :)

Looks great.