By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Makes Me Sick!

First of all, I want to let everyone know that I am a PS3 and 360 owner as of right now. I'm pretty sure that absolves me of any bias towards any HD console(note that I said nothing of the Wii).

I surf these forums and I can not believe the amount of so called "fan boyism" exerted on this site. It's pathetic.

There are some individuals' opinions i respect and even listen to despite what could be referred to as a discrepency in opinion. However, most of what I read on here is just ranting for one system or the other.

I initially referenced this site for an opinion I needed based on an issue I was faced with. As I read on, I realize how misplaced my basis was.

Each of us has an opinion. Period. Not a single one of us can change that for another.

I just want to say, despite being difficult to weed out, it's been a pleasure to listen to what certain individuals have had to say about certain topics.

EDIT: to make this clear, the importance of this post is to make all aware that people are reading for individual opinions for purchasing options. Keep your bias' out of your evaluation.

Around the Network

welcome

You have given me pleasure too Slader.

Wat?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I own a PS3 and all I ever do is praise the 360, except on dependability. That's why almost everyone hates me on the game forum.

I completely understand where you are coming from but don't let it stress you out, just have fun with the fan boys... just don't feed the trolls.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Mind giving us a few names? ;)

Welcome to VGChartz by the way. You seem to know what you're talking about.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Welcome to the forums............

The internet is serious business, Keep that in mind.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

i own a wii, but i feel like slapping it sometimes.

lol i change mai views on the ps3/360 often, don't really have a fix opinion on them.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

Thanks for the welcome from those who did.

And to those who have managed to stay independent of there respective console investments, Thank You.

Slader966 said:

First of all, I want to let everyone know that I am a PS3 and 360 owner as of right now. I'm pretty sure that absolves me of any bias towards any HD console

At one point there was green tea and sweet tea in the fridge.  Just because I have both doesn't mean I don't like sweet tea more than green tea.  Now sadly, there is no sweet tea left in the fridge, only green tea.  I will just have to make due with the green tea until there is more sweet tea.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Slader966 said:

First of all, I want to let everyone know that I am a PS3 and 360 owner as of right now. I'm pretty sure that absolves me of any bias towards any HD console

At one point there was green tea and sweet tea in the fridge.  Just because I have both doesn't mean I don't like sweet tea more than green tea.  Now sadly, there is no sweet tea left in the fridge, only green tea.  I will just have to make due with the green tea until there is more sweet tea.

My point, nimrod, was that I have made the appropriate investment in both HD consoles.

I appreciate and have taken the time to explore what each has to offer. Obviously, I have a preference towards one over the other. There is no way around that and I don't claim to.

Do not come at me with such skepticism, I have done nothing to warrant such treatment.