By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - anyone buying Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World?

I haven't seen much hype for this game which is odd. I'm gonna get it for Christmas, anyone else?

Around the Network

First day buy. Can't turn it down... I mean it's only $40 haha. Keep me busy for awhile too.

I'm buying either on chrismas or my b-day(january).

Eh, it's not on the list. The wallet is too tight at the moment. There are around 15 more games I want to get this year, but I just don't have the time or the money.

Maybe sometime next year.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I definately will before February. There is so much coming out, I'm not sure what order I'll be getting things in. It's seriously on 40 dollars though??

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Pre ordered and counting down to release.Can't wait to hear move names like OmegaBeast,Sonic thrust,and Final Punishment again.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

I will, but it won´t be out during Christmas in Europe.

I have it preordered!

When does it come out? If it's this year I'll probably buy it, depending on the reviews. I liked the first one, but I thought it was too long, lol. I'm really craving an RPG and I haven't in a while. Does it come out after Animal Crossing?

There's nothing much coming out for the Wii this year, so I'll probably end up playing it anyway. It's going to be hard playing the game now that I'm in college, so I'll try to beat it during the christmas break!

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

first day for me=)

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688