By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I buy a xbox360 or PS3?? Please, just facts no fanboy bs.

Do you really have to make people choose FOR you? really? just flip a coin.

Around the Network

Stan85 said:

Now let`s focus on games...
360 has Halo 3,Halo 3 Recon,PGR4,Forza 2 and soon 3,Ninja Gaiden 2,Ninja Blade,Fable 2,Gears of War 2,Halo Wars,Alan Wake,Banjo 3 and Viva Piniata 1 and 2 and we will see more games soon.

TROLL! You forgot: Splinter Cell, Tales of Vesperia, LO, Blue Dragon, Gears of War 1, Left 4 Dead, Red Alert 3, Portal, Braid, Castle Crashers, Duke 3d, Mass Effect 1/2, Condemned 1, Fallout 3 plays much better and so does Orange Box, Kameo, Last Remnant.

Tease.

is cheaper,
has better online,
has more games,
has semi exclusive games with pc(so if you don't have pc, you don't like playing on pc or it's weak machine this is a big plus),
has better multiplatform games,
has 3 year warranty,
great marketplace(both movie and video game centric)

ps3
erm mgs4 and BD player?

waron said:
is cheaper,
has better online,
has more games,
has semi exclusive games with pc(so if you don't have pc, you don't like playing on pc or it's weak machine this is a big plus),
has better multiplatform games,
has 3 year warranty,
great marketplace(both movie and video game centric)

ps3
erm mgs4 and BD player?

Add me to PSN PLZ!

Tease.

bbsin said:

I'm not asking people to choose for me. I am not sure which one i want, and I know people on this site know more about both systems than I do. So I'm not asking anyone to choose for me; all I want is input from people so I have more knowledge and then can make up my own mind. No need to be rude. If you don't want to reply then don't. I'm not making you.

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:

Stan85 said:

Now let`s focus on games...
360 has Halo 3,Halo 3 Recon,PGR4,Forza 2 and soon 3,Ninja Gaiden 2,Ninja Blade,Fable 2,Gears of War 2,Halo Wars,Alan Wake,Banjo 3 and Viva Piniata 1 and 2 and we will see more games soon.

TROLL! You forgot: Splinter Cell, Tales of Vesperia, LO, Blue Dragon, Gears of War 1, Left 4 Dead, Red Alert 3, Portal, Braid, Castle Crashers, Duke 3d, Mass Effect 1/2, Condemned 1, Fallout 3 plays much better and so does Orange Box, Kameo, Last Remnant.

LOL ... Mass Effect is my favorite rpg and i`ve forgotten about it...Gears 1 and Condemned plus Splinter Cell 2009 so yeah...a lot of games. Lost Odyssey has about 40-50 hours of gameplay,while Tales of Vesperia has more than that. So..excuse my trolling lol...

Tecmo said:
bbsin said:

I'm not asking people to choose for me. I am not sure which one i want, and I know people on this site know more about both systems than I do. So I'm not asking anyone to choose for me; all I want is input from people so I have more knowledge and then can make up my own mind. No need to be rude. If you don't want to reply then don't. I'm not making you.

I'm not being rude at all, and I already gave you input: to flip a coin. 

support HD gaming.

both are awesome consoles

sinec R5 is the type of game you seem to like, I guess you'll be well served on both consoles...

Now, I believe BR will be dead in a few years (not enough improvement for the extra buck to sway the mass market), so in my mind there is no reason whatsoever to buy a PS3 until it reaches $150-200 at which point there will be enough "must own" exclusives to buy it... (don't forget many PS3 games you hear about non stop are not out yet... GoW3 GT5 FFXIIIVS while the 360 big shots are already out the door and available Halo Gears LO, though this winter has a stong lineup on both).
Now it also depends on your budget... if money is not an issue, buy both =)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO