By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SEGA plans to feed the core gamers. Or something like that. The Conduit Q&A

im sure conduit wa ssuppsoed to be released in march

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

Nah Spring 09.

Cant wait to 2009. It's time to show them Wii haters up, and shut them up. FPS games are coming out, and coming out big on the Wii.

Well a FPS is coming in The Conduit and a shooter Overkill but still not showing anyone up. But Red Steel 2 will release in the latter of the year and more than likely Wii will be getting a better bit of the multiplat shooters from the big developers if COD5 and Quantum of Solace do well.

It's ashame though that The Conduit and Red Steel seem to be the only series outside of Metroid that are trying to tap into the shooter genre on Wii considering just how well shooters work on the Wii. Such a waste.

Sega is on a roll of making and releasing fantastic games!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Sega is back

So, spring 09 basically means anytime between March and early June? That's F'ing lame...

I really want to play this game now. My Wii hasn't been played in a while and I'm dying for some real, games. There's not much going on this year, but next year looks great!

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Haha, as an old Sega fan from the Genesis day I knew this was a company that wouldn't let down Hardcore gamers, heck the Genesis was the HC system of it's day.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Conduit IS releasing around March. In june/july HVS said that they still have 9 more months before shipping which mean march/april.

sega my love for you is almost at dreamcast level, but i don't think you will ever reach that level until dreamcast 2

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434