By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst console you've owned?

PS2 for me. The worst ever.

Master Mii Artisan 

Around the Network
CAL4M1TY said:
 including a few 3rd party gems (Goldeneye, Banjo, Perfect Dark etc).

These weren't third party ;)

Magnavox Oddysey 2. I did not own the horrific Atari Jaguar. I knew someone that did and that was the most putrid system that ever did exist.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Garcian Smith said:
Jeez. I expected some "hurr the Wii" troll posts, but this is just ridiculous.

On topic: I owned a Game Gear as a kid... :(

So people are trolls if they don't like Wii?

If the Wii is the worst console youv'e ever owned, you've never owned a bad console.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Well my was definately PEGASUS, a Eastern European copy of NES: games were crap, repetitive. Looking from a perspective of time it was a shocking product, and there were countless numbers of its variations. But that was the best game console you've could get in Poland at the time in the 1990's (the early and middle part)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9a/Pegasus_console%2Bpad%2Bgame.jpg

Around the Network

I liked all my consoles. But I suppose the one I would rate the lowest would be the original x-box. But only because its gaming library was inferior compared to the ps2.

Lolcislaw said:

Well my was definately PEGASUS, a Eastern European copy of NES: games were crap, repetitive. Looking from a perspective of time it was a shocking product, and there were countless numbers of its variations. But that was the best game console you've could get in Poland at the time in the 1990's (the early and middle part)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9a/Pegasus_console%2Bpad%2Bgame.jpg

Awsome, I had not heard about the PEGASUS thanks for sharing.  I am supprised no one busted out with the VIC-20 yet!!

The VIC-20 was an early Commadore 64 with like a total library of 5 games.  I played the 64 over at a friends house, but I know this is all about your personally owned consoles.  I even owned a Pong set which I think was the Odysey (I remember no cartrages).  To young to realy remember though very well.  I do remember that the AC adapter was sold in a garage sell.  Yeah that's right just the AC adapter, but I am sticking with my call earlier, PS3 is the worst.  Followed by a tie Between PSP (sold) and GBA (gave to my nefew).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:CBMVIC20P8.jpg

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

1. Xbox360, i just didnt feel the great games others say, i only enjoyed Dead Rising but one game just isnt enough for me to enjoy the console.

2.Gameboy Advance, only cuz it didnt have backlit and had to use those dinky attach lighting accessories and they kept upgrading it to the GBA SP, then a GBA SP with better lighting, then the GBA Micro..well thats still better than the original GBA

XBOX 360.

Garcian Smith said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Garcian Smith said:
Jeez. I expected some "hurr the Wii" troll posts, but this is just ridiculous.

On topic: I owned a Game Gear as a kid... :(

So people are trolls if they don't like Wii?

If the Wii is the worst console youv'e ever owned, you've never owned a bad console.

That is your opinion, can't there be any other opinions? :)