By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - None of these companys are your friend. Stop acting like it.

Ah remeber the good ol days?  Me, SEGA and Nintendo use to go to the ol swimming hole.  Catch some might bass there, then go home and collect the lemons from grandmas then try to sell lemonade for spare change. Good times, good times.

Seriously the posts lately about how poor Sony is doing and how people are actually moved by there sales makes me depressed to the point I want to shoot myself.  Not because of Sony but because most of you posters actaully took time to write that. 

Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft.  There not your friends, buddies, amigos, family, pirate crew, homies, frat boys, roomates or any definition you use for friend, family, relative, etc.

Yes I know you had good times growing up playing there system but in the end.  They were doing there job.  They sold you there product and you paid for it.  That's it.  I know most people take it a lot more serious on the internet but theres a reason for that.  There nerds.  Its time to learn to seperate companys from this comfort status because lets face it you can either becomed derange or well, waste your time on a internet forum.

You don't want that now do you?

Around the Network

Lol @ OP's post and very true.

If miyomoto was standing at gunpoint and I could risk my life to save em'? I totally would, same goes with any nintendo execs. (Maybe not reggie. Cause I'm 90% positive that reggie would simply absorb the bullet in a blaze of nintendo-glory).

All joking aside, yes. These companies may not be buddy-buddy with each individual companies. But as a whole, every nintendo fan has nintendo to thank for joining us together in something we all enjoy. So even if nintendo isn't my friend, I can certainly count the nintendo fans as my friends!

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

while(kPost.Rant)
{
if("there" != "they're")
{
kPost.Ignore = true;
}
}

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X

But my Wii babysits my child when I want to get drunk! Only a true friend would do that.

Around the Network

Well that's where you are wrong. Nintendo is my friend.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

But now, what if you own shares in the companies?
Surely there could be grounds for an interest in the sales etc. then?
Not exactly in a buddy-buddy way, but i'm sure you get my drift

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

d21lewis said:
But my Wii babysits my child when I want to get drunk! Only a true friend would do that.

ROFL!

Sad thing is,that is probably true for some people.

OT, I totally agree.  But I do have to thank them for giving me and my friends and family many hours of fun.

Tifa got MOVES!

Nintendo of Norway has actually given me games for ~ 500 dollars. That's quite friendly. Sure, it was part of a publicity stunt 9 years ago, but I'm not complaining.

But honestly, if people are happy that their console's company is doing fine, or that a High-Voltage game sells well, why should you stop them? As long as their disillusions don't make any harm, I say you could let them have them.

PS: this has nothing to do with anything, does it?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

YOur saying we'r overreacting

the you claim in the OP you want to shoot yourself due to this

LOL!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey