Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony prostituting HOME beta for quick buck?

prostitution? eh, maybe technically but then so is everything. money in exchange for services. not sure why anyone would care though...sounds like they are just trying to provide value for your $25 qore membership. where's the bad in that?

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
prostitution? eh, maybe technically but then so is everything. money in exchange for services. not sure why anyone would care though...sounds like they are just trying to provide value for your $25 qore membership. where's the bad in that?

Actually, this is the best response.  It's funny how the same people that will post any bit of information about Sony's financial problems are the same people who post this stuff.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

All the people who want in on the Home beta that badly are probably already annual subscribers.

this smells like a trolling thread.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

DMeisterJ said:
All of the betas have only been available to subscribers.

Which is why you said...

DMeisterJ said:
QORE Ep:6 gets into the beta. So just pay 2.99 to check it out for urself. 

... in a different thread.

I'm not sure why the annoyance behind this mix up is so difficult to understand. Apart from the thread starter making a bit of a meal of it.

Around the Network

@ burgles: you NEED to put back that "I'm a troll"sig you had when you joined. A lot more truthful

Post negative Sony news = troll

Post negative MS news = fair game

Funny how this thread isn't locked... while mine was locked within minutes.

wonder why...

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Burgles said:
Post negative Sony news = troll

Post negative MS news = fair game

1) your past as a self-admitted troll isn't speaking in your favour

2) the fact that you always target Sony, is pretty obvious

3) Calling this "whoring out" when Qore is a choice-purchase, is telling enough.  Especially when Sony have said that Home is free.  It's just a way to attract more people to Qore.

4) Others have posted Sony news too (I'm thinking Squilliam and starcraft for example), but they back it up and discuss it.  You just go "whoring out" in the title, and mess it up from the get-go.

Home will be the biggest cash cow any console could wish to see, have you seen how many companies have already signed for Home advertising? PS3 owners should be counting there lucky stars for Home, the huge sums of money it brings in will probably be recycled back into the gaming section of Sony so better games for us.