By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN PST: "Missed Opportunities: Games the PS2 Needs from Wii/PSP"

Just thought i should share this with my VG Buddys. :P its a good read.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/923/923572p1.html

Around the Network

Oh, god--six out of the eight were Wii exclusives. Yes, now that we're starting to move AWAY from the Wii/PS2 ports, we're starting to WISH the PS2 was getting these awesome Wii games XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

The eight are on Wii =)

Yes, the PS2 owners would be happy to be able to play a bunch of fun games that are coming out on other consoles. I imagine any gamer would love to have access to more games.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I wouldn't mind Arc Rise Fantasia, Klonoa and Tales...

Around the Network

Wow, how stupid. Just buy a Wii if there are so many games you want on it, lol :P

What surprised me was that three of them were WiiWare titles. Downloadable games are my second-favourite thing about this generation.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

So all of those games were for the Wii, be it a normal game or a Wiiware version.....

Go buy a Wii, why don't ya?

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

Whoa! chill guys, its just a article i found on IGN, in my honest opinion i hate the Wii, it equals garbage in my eyes which is why i have no clue at all why the IGN PlayStation team is getting so nit-picky. and if that wasnt directed to me mah bad. :P

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Whoa! chill guys, its just a article i found on IGN, in my honest opinion i hate the Wii, it equals garbage in my eyes which is why i have no clue at all why the IGN PlayStation team is getting so nit-picky. and if that wasnt directed to me mah bad. :P

... Yeah, sure that made things better :x