By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Obama ad: Stop playing the wii, start voting

omega the difference is that you live in canada. We here in the united states have no idea why he is attacking the wii. We are so confused and scared and why is this big black man attacking this little white plaything....
he just lost my vote too

Around the Network

I already cast my absentee ballot, so I don't have to put down my Wii mote to vote. I never thought Obama would win Virginia but its looking like it might actually happen.

Naum said:umm? you wote on a workday?? no wonder millions and millions don't vote

That's the excuse that most people here use, but truthfully speaking, the booths are open long enough for just about everybody to cast their ballots. There's no excuse to not vote, especially with the ability to vote early.

Darc Requiem said:

I already cast my absentee ballot, so I don't have to put down my Wii mote to vote. I never thought Obama would win Virginia but its looking like it might actually happen.

its impossible for him to ever win NY, Wall Street speaks for itself. living in nyc myself, all ive been hearing about in the news is Wall Street's situation.

DeadNotSleeping said:

Naum said:umm? you wote on a workday?? no wonder millions and millions don't vote

That's the excuse that most people here use, but truthfully speaking, the booths are open long enough for just about everybody to cast their ballots. There's no excuse to not vote, especially with the ability to vote early.

well isn't it time for Macdonalds or Burger king, or whatever servers fastfood, after work?

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

I'll take a moment(or 4 hours) from my time to vote for Barack.

Obama and Wii.. deadly combo

Pixel Art can be fun.

Darc Requiem said:

i hope he does win virginia people there need to seriously smarten up.. people there just accept things as is and as they were .. well that doestn work anymore ..

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

The commercial has a big flaw in it. It mentions talking to your boss or proffessor but nowhere does it say anything about asking Shigeru or Reggie for the day off in order to vote. Commercial fails.

And it was just reported that the Wiimote and Barack Obama were added as hidden characters in Super Smash Brothers Brawl via downloadable content.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

Naum said:
DeadNotSleeping said:

well isn't it time for Macdonalds or Burger king, or whatever servers fastfood, after work?

There's also the option of voting before work.

SW-5120-1900-6153

very classy ad. if I was american I would vote for him!

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!