By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony Reports Q2 Earnings, Loses $379m.

Imalwayswrong_Tyagi said:
mrstickball said:
WiiStation360 said:
Hyruken said:
So they didn't make any profit at all?

This is false.  Sony made 212M this quarter.   The thread title was made to make Sony look bad.

Did you read the information at all?

The entire post contains Sony's gaming division. Since this is a gaming website. Sony lost $379 million dollars in their gaming division. Thats the point of this thread.

This isn't made to make Sony look bad. It's a post in the Sales forum that has revenue info, as well as hardware/software information for the Playstation family.

Lol, what a lame attempt at a cover up.

The title implies the entire company lost $379 million dollars, which they didn't. Plus you know this has already been posted since at least 3 threads about it are on the front page, which means there was no need for this thread.

Basically the only reason you posted this was for the thread title.

I'm locking this thread, because it's already posted, but I want to mention we're on a game-website. Even though the title could have been clearer, it's obvious that it is about SCE and no-one but the biggest nitpickers should complain about it. 

Around the Network

Obviously Sony's gaming division loosing money is a hard pill to swallow for the folks that love Sony. I think this next quarter is going to hit them even harder.