By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Blue Dragon Demo-What Say You?

I already pre ordered Eternal Sonata because you get this cool 360 faceplate if you pre order from EB Games.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

After playing the demo some more I'm really starting to like this game even more. I'm going to stop playing it though, because I don't want to become tired of it by time the game is released. I also agree with everyone about the demo being done on the wrong levels. However I do understand the whole idea of having the characters at high levels. I think most American gamers want to be blown away immediately. That's why a lot of them don't play most JRPG's. They don't want to waste time leveling up everyone in the party.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

ckmlb -

Second boss @ fortress - just wait till the third one. There's actual voice acting, and real cutscenes/dialogue.

About the cheezy rock music - it was kind of meant that way. Sakaguchi actually wrote the boss music himself. So it's going to sound off. However, Ian Gillian singing it is just great. I was a big fan of the heavy metal music in Kigndom Under Fire, so it was all good to me.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Fonzerelli said:
EGM was not really impressed with this game, the trailer shows a game that is too Jap. centric.
BTW, Lost Oddessey looks more like a Dynasty Warrior clone/

I just watched the latest ingame video, I suppose the trailer can mislead a lot of people, blame the trailer for creating that opinion, :-p. BTW, it looks as if the game is M-Rated lost of blood and gore in the intro, they might tone it down for a Teen rating.

The turn based combat did look great, I only hope we do not have to mow down an army of hundreds, 3-4 units at a time. Supernova attack in the last looked great, but that did not look like ingame.

BD's done 200K in Japan, 800K from E.U and NA should not be a problem considering the hype.

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

I say I wish I had a 360 so I could play it, or, my bros like role-playing games.

Around the Network

hmmm ive seen some trailers and im pretty excited, def picking it up this fall.
Im a little more excited for lost odyssey it just looks so good.

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.