By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What the scaryest game youve ever play?

I would have to say Doom 3, there was plenty of times when i jumped about 50 feet into the air. The whole flash light only thing was very annoying and creepy at the very same time. Ive only played i tiny bit of bioshock planning to buy it soon that seemed to be rather weird and disturbing.

Doom 3 is my choice what abouts yours ill do i tally

1-Doom 3
1-Fighting Force 2
1-System Shock 2
2-Resident Evil 4
2-Silent Hill
1-Fatal Frame 1 & 2
1-half-life 2

Around the Network

Fighting Force 2

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Hmm... System Shock 2.

The many's whispering in your ears, screaming for your blood, and all you have is a wrench. And that's before you get to the monkeys or the spiders. Or those goddamn protocol droids.

Wii has more 20 million sellers than PS3 has 5 million sellers.

Acolyte of Disruption

I dunno... it's a pretty close race between Clock Tower (a freaking SNES game!), Fatal Frame 2, and Dead Space.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Resident Evil 4, where the guy pops out of the oven

Around the Network

^^Pshaw... that was NOTHING compared to a true horror game. RE4 was many things--scary was not one of them.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I always thought Silent Hill 2&3 were pretty scary.

Resident evil GC remake

Nothing compares to silent hill 2 and 3

I start Homecoming on Halloween!!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

thekitchensink said:
^^Pshaw... that was NOTHING compared to a true horror game. RE4 was many things--scary was not one of them.

RE:GC remake was scarier on the whole, but the first time the guy popped out of the oven was the scariest moment of any game I've played.

Eternal Darkness also deserves a mention here I feel