By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBigProblems

Trophy stages are not as bad as some would think. You can only get maybe 5 or 6 trophies this way and that accounts for maybe 5%.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

The server issues and people stealing maps are the ones I have problems with, especially the map stealing since the server issues will eventually get fixed. The rest, I can cope with.

Either way, map makers should always copy protect it if they don't want it jacked.

bbsin said:
The server issues and people stealing maps are the ones I have problems with, especially the map stealing since the server issues will eventually get fixed. The rest, I can cope with.

Either way, map makers should always copy protect it if they don't want it jacked.

Funny thing though... that isn't the games fault it's the crappy users fault. This article makes it seem like it's because of the game

gebx said:
FUNGAMESARECOOL said:
JaggedSac said:

LittleBigProblems

If you don't have a PS 3 or this game then why do you care? the same thing happened on xbox live when COD 4 came out just like any other popular online game.  As for the trophy levels, I am sure the people at MM knew this might happen or else they wouldn't let you unlock the trophies by using custom levels.

... no it didn't... It was the CoD 4 PS3 servers that had issues.

Unless you're referring to the holiday debacle

that is what he was refering to I believe... but didnt Hao 3 have server issues too due to "overwelming demand" which was complete BS anyways since M$ should have known Halo 3 was going to sell like hot cakes in the middle of winter.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Should we be surprised? This has happened with plenty of huge games like the ones mentioned above. It'll get fixed.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Around the Network

what is the source for this article,,,is it Media molcule?

i just wanna know how they knew about the "millions' of users trying the online portion?

The only thing I have a problem with is the server issues, they are very annoying, but will be ironed out in the future...and people can copy-protect their levels if they don't want there levels being taken, the option is there :P

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Isn't there any kind of information that stays with levels, like the original creators?

Anyway, I would have to disagree with the trophy games because how else are you going to get them? The only other way to really get them is to make your own level, pretty much doing the exact same thing.

People stealing levels - This is only a problem for levels created in the beta.  Possibly one of the reasons why MM didn't want to allow beta levels in the final game.  Remember the mock horror on the Internet when this was being discussed?  If you publish an original level in the final game it will be timestamped.  If someone truly steals your level, you will be able to use the "Grief System" to report.

Trophy levels - This is bound to happen.  The only way to fix this is to restrict certain trophies to MM created levels.  Then everyone would go to youtube to figure out how to get the trophy anyways.

People uploading unfinished/broken/test levels - This will be a problem just as it is a problem for youtube.  The heart/ranking system will limit a user's exposure to unfinished/broken levels.  This is a drawback to user created content.  The pluses far outweigh the negatives.

People asking for the Kratos costume code ALL THE TIME - This is annoying.  I suspect the preorder bonus dlc will be for sale soon enough.

The servers can't cope - Please fix soon. 

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

I was surprised the creation part of the game depended on the servers being up, I figured that was all done locally until you wanted to upload it...seems like that would make sense and take stress off the serve

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)