By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - LBP Week 1 Sales (NA) -- 164K -- Good or Bad??

http://vgchartz.com/aweekly.php

The results are OUT!

LBP Sells 164K in week 1.

Is this a worthy start for SONY's new mascot?

Is It a GREAT start considering LBP was available at very few places in the days that are counted in those sales?

If LBP could do a start at 164K with such low stores opening....how many will it do next week?

Will there be an INCREASE next week?

Did SONY shot themselves in the foot once again with the half baked recall.....where some shops REFUSED to give the copies back to SONY?

LBP OFFICIALLY went on Sale YESTERDAY

DISCUSS

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Hmmmm, not what I expected...

I think these were just Pre orders?

Probably bad since the first day usually sells the most, it'll be more next week though

Bad only because some were hyping it 1 million world wide first week. Good in terms of new franchise.

Around the Network

It is not a great start, although it's expected. Didn't Crisis Core and Chains of Olympus sell more, and with far less marketing? Perhaps Sony should concentrate on PSP more, results speak for themselves.

Also, I expect Japanese figures to be far worse.

Its a great start for a game that had not even been released yet

(selling the recalled copies/broken street date)

It's good. But I think that the predictions and comments on the site were too high for this game, even with the irregular debut the game is going to sold well, but not spectacular.

I coulda sworn people said this game would be a big system seller and would sell more than a million in America alone first week!!!!!

LOL at Sony tools!

What are you looking at, nerd?

Pretty good considering the game didn't even release.