By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Check out my Awesome Little Big Planet Level!!!

I just spent about 12 hours on this thing, it's a fun little level, funky with lights and quick little battles, I think visually it's a cool board, it could have offered more, in several aspects but I just wanted to get something out there for now, and for one guy without a beta this early I think it's pretty sweet. Please check it out and post comments, it's calld, "Robot Disco Invasion Part 1" and my user name is Fooflex on there! If you have a level I'll check it out too. I'll also post a youtube video of it, when I get a chance to record it and post it, probably tommorrow.

Around the Network

Damn it, I still really want this game. Gotta wait 'till the fifth, though.

Post a Youtube as soon as you can.

If the lag were not horrendous on my end right now I would check it out..but I def will in the future :P

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

I know what you mean about the lag, I tried to upload my level last night but couldn't until today because of all the problems. It seemed to be working okay now though. So hopefully things continue that way.

I will check it out, if servers will be ok.

Around the Network
kutasek said:
I will check it out, if servers will be ok.

Cool, let me know what you think! Let me know if you can beat it too, because there was some weird glitches that happened toward the end, but I know it's beatable.

I popped my youtube video up, on my first post so check it out!!!

Cool level, good work!

That's a pretty sweet level :D
Can't wait to get my hands on my PS3 again, so I can play this :D

Looks interesting.