By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Ps3 is now at 16.15 million --- where 360 was at the END of Last year!

Darc Requiem said:
Why would you celebrate the PS3 being just as far behind the 360 as it was at launch?

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=X360&reg1=All&cons2=PS3&reg2=All&cons3=&reg3=------&start=39040&end=39047&weekly=1

Hope springs eternal for the staunch sony supporters. The glory days shall return, the exclusives will pour and their black piece of electronics will again be the darling of every dev house in the world.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

so PS3 will be around 4 million ahead of 360 (in the same frame time)end of the second year,,,,nice since it costs twice as much

SpartanFX said:
so PS3 will be around 4 million ahead of 360 (in the same frame time)end of the second year,,,,nice since it costs twice as much

Ah, spin. Weren't you last I know trying to work your way around starcraft's sig?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
SpartanFX said:

Ah, spin. Weren't you last I know trying to work your way around starcraft's sig?

weren't you the one that pretended he loved mini-games?

btw that is the truth,,,,PS3 will be around 20 million when the year ends ,,,while 360 was at 16.

360 right now is at it's prime time,,,,cheapest console and the alternative is twice as expensive.let's come back March and i ll be sure to remind you how 360 sales will be.

No, the real numbers are that the 360 is several million ahead of the ps3, right now. It won't change this year, it won't change the next year. I understand you pick the metric that better suits your agenda but as far as the numbers used when deciding things it's the real deal that matters and in raw userbase the ps3 is lacking.

And I know it hurts you, but XBLA is awesome. Someday when PSN gets up to snuff maybe you'll allow yourself to enjoy something like it.

Around the Network
Bitmap Frogs said:
SpartanFX said:

this was the thread was about!

=)--- and the 360 was released worlwide... ps3 got it stronger market later in march.

Which means what... nothing haha. I mean its great for comparisons but that's really it. Always at the end of the day its where it is right now.

So of course I give my kudos to PS3 for outpacing the 360 on aligned launches but that's about all I can do.

Zucas said:
Which means what... nothing haha. I mean its great for comparisons but that's really it. Always at the end of the day its where it is right now.

So of course I give my kudos to PS3 for outpacing the 360 on aligned launches but that's about all I can do.

maybe a few more hahaha's?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I think even a $500 PS3 will be doing decent. Thats how strong the brand-name is. But after this gen it'll level off between nintendo and Sony. Xbox is still a untrustable brand for many casuals.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

leo-j said:
Playstation 3 2006: $599.99
Playstation 3 2007: $499.99
Playstation 3 2008: $399.99

The most expensive console ever released, selling this well..

Sorry dude but you are wrong, the most expensive console ever is  phillips CDI with a price tag of UD$700.00 in 1991ad it sold 570,000 units, amazing isnt it?

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection