By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - And so The Conduit is being published by...

I was hoping for EA...that way we would have got some good online and been able to bypass some friend codes.

Currently playing: Okami (Wii), The World Ends With You (DS), and Shenmue (Dreamcast)

Around the Network
ItsaMii said:
IMO a very good publisher (if true).

It's on their PR site. It's not false.

Whatever happens, we shall be let of the dark pretty soon.

Gamerace said:
SEGA!! Oh God now it'll suck....

Kidding...

But it is ironic that the first GOOD 'hardcore' Sega game this generation will come out for Wii. In fact if Madworld is considered 'hardcore' it'll be their first two, but in my mind Madworld really is an especially violent casual game. Thank goodness Sega is just publishing and not making either one.

Condemned.

Virtua Fighter.

But still, this is a good thing.  I had a slight twinge that it might've been EA, which would've been decent as well.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
Gamerace said:
SEGA!! Oh God now it'll suck....

Kidding...

But it is ironic that the first GOOD 'hardcore' Sega game this generation will come out for Wii. In fact if Madworld is considered 'hardcore' it'll be their first two, but in my mind Madworld really is an especially violent casual game. Thank goodness Sega is just publishing and not making either one.

Condemned.

Virtua Fighter.

But still, this is a good thing.  I had a slight twinge that it might've been EA, which would've been decent as well.

AND Valkyria Chronicles. And Yakuza 2.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Unexpected, to say the least.

Around the Network

@thekitchensink & outlawauron

Didn't Condemned suck? I havn't played it but from my son who has and reviews it was buggy and unfinished.

Virtua Fighter yeah, okay. Not that VF was any great leap from any previous VF just stick to same gameplay, update the graphics.

Didn't realize they'd made Valkyria Chronicles or Yakuza (or did they just publish those?)

Shouldve been EA.. dedicated servers+marketing power
the last time i saw a sega ad on tv was for mario & sonic and before that, the early dreamcast commercials

I actually think this is a good company to do it... at least we know it'll get advertised! :)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

So... is this the part where I say "Mediocre game/mediocre publisher?"

We'll see soon enough I guess.

Aaaand it's been removed. :D