By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - IT'S SNOOOOWING!!!!!

bardicverse said:
Its supposedly to snow here in NJ tonight too, and has been in NY.... WAAAY early for us, by almost a month. Gonna be a good snowboard season.

It's snowing in New York???

Around the Network

It's stopped

It's still snowing in Wolverhampton, in fact it's getting worse. Snowing in Stoke too.

Edit: It's a shame it was heavily raining before it starting snowing, the snow won't stick to the wet concrete. Grass is covering over though.

SeriousWB said:

It's still snowing in Wolverhampton, in fact it's getting worse. Snowing in Stoke too.

Edit: It's a shame it was heavily raining before it starting snowing, the snow won't stick to the wet concrete. Grass is covering over though.

It's started again, usually Birmingham and wolverhampton get the same weather cos they're so close. I think it's snowing everywhere in England by the sounds of it, I have mates in wales, telford, buckingham... everywhere really, that have changed their facebook status to something about snow.

In South Wales, all we got was hail, maybe later.

Around the Network

Hmm, the last time it snowed in my city (Buenos Aires) was on 9th July 2007. And the last time before that was in 1918. So last time it was a huge deal. I'd love to see snow a bit more often here (maybe once or twice a year)

I want snow! Wahhhh!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

This can't be right, you live in England, we don't get snow here, only rain and slush.

Coca-Cola said:
bardicverse said:
Its supposedly to snow here in NJ tonight too, and has been in NY.... WAAAY early for us, by almost a month. Gonna be a good snowboard season.

It's snowing in New York???

From reports yes, not in the city, but upstate. North NJ is supposed to see flurries tonight. Even with flurries, we never get them till Thanksgiving.

Yeah! snow!