By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who's your favourite Vgchartz user

DMeisterJ said:
bardicverse said:

Actually, as an adult, calcium does more harm than good for males. I've already dislocated my elbow falling from a 30 ft jump haha. Oh and to further aggrivate you, my gf is a year older than you ;p

She's only with you for your retirement fund.

That's fine, she still puts out all the same. Something you'd know nothing about, virgin boy. Ohhh burn. haha Isn't it funny how I like to abuse my favorite people here? ;)

Around the Network
bardicverse said:
DMeisterJ said:
bardicverse said:

Actually, as an adult, calcium does more harm than good for males. I've already dislocated my elbow falling from a 30 ft jump haha. Oh and to further aggrivate you, my gf is a year older than you ;p

That's fine, she still puts out all the same. Something you'd know nothing about, virgin boy. Ohhh burn. haha Isn't it funny how I like to abuse my favorite people here? ;)

;_;

I'm no longer your friend.

DMeisterJ said:
bardicverse said:
DMeisterJ said:
bardicverse said:

;_;

I'm no longer your friend.

LOL pwned. You idolize me too much for you to not be my friend anymore ;)

I am really loving this page and mostly is because of the users. People know a lot, some other is so passionate that is just charming. When somebody start a fight an there it comes this quote after quote after quote after quote comes it just get boring. (Some peopel takes everything so personal). I also dislike the ego on some others.

Anyway, Rolstopable has written some good, fun stuff. A little bit cocky sometimes.

There's this other dude, elgefe. (The one with the scarry fightmask)

And... Some Sony fan boys are hilarious.

I notice that there's a lot of people who dont post a lot, what they do is mostly read, but when they do, they write cool stuff.

Rath said:
Faxanadu said:
I personally like myself a lot.

Everyone else is just annoying.

Even me?

After this post, especially you.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

John Lucas and leo-j. I have a weakness for guys who make crazy predictions!

Signature goes here!

DMeisterJ!

Too much win.

OMG I'm on the list ,, thanx dude

hmm dmj is cool so is psrock,obieslut, and rock_on, and other than the times when he asked if i was weezy i guess i could say okey aswell

also i enjoy reading zenfolders and paul warrens post :)

@Baddmann You mean Zenfoldors 500 Word Essays D: