Forums - General Discussion - Who's your favourite Vgchartz user

Meh. I don't play favourites.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

Im gonna vote for myself cos no one else will

(but seriously, who beats Rol?)

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Why the hell did no-one vote for me? Lol.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Everyone apart from Montana. He knows why.

*Gives Montana evils*

I have lots of favourites.

Me and Monti go way back, PSrock is full of win, baddman is funny, Okey is cool, MM is awesomesauce, err...

I can't remember the rest

Around the Network

The person who posts right after me.

Hmm, pie.

^Yay ^^ :P >_>

I dont like playing the favorites thing, but here's a few of my top picks - DmeisterJ even though hes a punk. ;) Soriku, because he just cracks me up, and Viper1 for being a voice of logic on this site of otherwise console jihadists. =)

bardicverse said:
I dont like playing the favorites thing, but here's a few of my top picks - DmeisterJ even though hes a punk. ;) Soriku, because he just cracks me up, and Viper1 for being a voice of logic on this site of otherwise console jihadists. =)

I'll take that as a compliment old man.

No one says "punk" anymore.

DMeisterJ said:
bardicverse said:

I'll take that as a compliment old man.

No one says "punk" anymore.

lol maybe not where you live, but in NYC its still used commonly, and NYC is all that matters in the world. So eat my Depends, lil one. =p