By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who's your favourite Vgchartz user

bardicverse said:
DMeisterJ said:
bardicverse said:
I dont like playing the favorites thing, but here's a few of my top picks - DmeisterJ even though hes a punk. ;) Soriku, because he just cracks me up, and Viper1 for being a voice of logic on this site of otherwise console jihadists. =)

I'll take that as a compliment old man.

No one says "punk" anymore.

lol maybe not where you live, but in NYC its still used commonly, and NYC is all that matters in the world. So eat my Depends, lil one. =p

Shouldn't you be living in Florida?

Around the Network

I don't like naming favourites, but I can tell you that 2 of my my top picks have lion avatars.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

^BengaBenga & ? LOL ^^

blazinhead89 said:
^Yay ^^ :P >_>

*high fives*

Hmm, pie.

DMeisterJ said:
bardicverse said:
DMeisterJ said:
bardicverse said:
I dont like playing the favorites thing, but here's a few of my top picks - DmeisterJ even though hes a punk. ;) Soriku, because he just cracks me up, and Viper1 for being a voice of logic on this site of otherwise console jihadists. =)

lol maybe not where you live, but in NYC its still used commonly, and NYC is all that matters in the world. So eat my Depends, lil one. =p

Hell no. I snowboard. Aint no snow nor any mountains in Florida.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
I personally like myself a lot.

Everyone else is just annoying.

Even me?

bardicverse said:
DMeisterJ said:
bardicverse said:
DMeisterJ said:
bardicverse said:

But you're almost at retirement!

A man your age shouldn't be anywhere near the snow!  You could slip/Fall and break a hip!  Have you been taking your gingko-biloba so you don't forget that?   And you know you need your calcium for strong bones.

DMeisterJ said:
bardicverse said:
DMeisterJ said:
bardicverse said:
DMeisterJ said:
bardicverse said:

A man your age shouldn't be anywhere near the snow! You could slip/Fall and break a hip! Have you been taking your gingko-biloba so you don't forget that? And you know you need your calcium for strong bones.

Actually, as an adult, calcium does more harm than good for males. I've already dislocated my elbow falling from a 30 ft jump haha. Oh and to further aggrivate you, my gf is a year older than you ;p

bardicverse said:
DMeisterJ said:
bardicverse said:
DMeisterJ said:
bardicverse said:
DMeisterJ said:
bardicverse said:

A man your age shouldn't be anywhere near the snow! You could slip/Fall and break a hip! Have you been taking your gingko-biloba so you don't forget that? And you know you need your calcium for strong bones.

Actually, as an adult, calcium does more harm than good for males. I've already dislocated my elbow falling from a 30 ft jump haha. Oh and to further aggrivate you, my gf is a year older than you ;p

She's only with you for your retirement fund.

This off topic thread has been taken off topic xD