By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN's Fallout 3 Review Tonight at 9pm Pacific/12am Eastern

It haves the potential to be the GOTY :).

I thought last year was hard to choose a game that deserves the GOTY award this year is even harder ...

Around the Network
Stats87 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:

9.5 Lasting Appeal
A more focused experience than much of what Bethesda has created in the past that begs to be played for hours and hours. This is one game you won't soon forget.

Pretty good lasting appeal. 10/10 gameplay.

haha,

read my post again

focus on the bold parts

Well, I have no lasting appeal, stats87, I'm a candle in the wind.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

@Zen

Actually LBP got 9.5 on the PS3 and Fallout 3 got a 9.4 on PS3, so technically it didn't score higher lol.

Im getting this on the PC anyway, and its the best version. 9.6 on PC, that's definitely GOTY contention right there.

Tuanniez said:
@Zen

Actually LBP got 9.5 on the PS3 and Fallout 3 got a 9.4 on PS3, so technically it didn't score higher lol.

Im getting this on the PC anyway, and its the best version. 9.6 on PC, that's definitely GOTY contention right there.

Oh noes! But what about the exclusive DLC that Bethesda wanted us to care so much about? o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Tuanniez said:
@Zen

It got a 9.6 on 360 too, so by your logic, it's also better on the 360, has exclusive DLC, and is better than LBP, which infers that the 360 got a better game than LBP with 10 days of its release, but the PS3 did not.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.