By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN's Fallout 3 Review Tonight at 9pm Pacific/12am Eastern

URgh, temptation to get the game tomorrow is rising. Just like Dead Rising... I am sorry for making you experience this horribleness, i need to take a nap.

Proud owner of the following gaming devices:

PC, XBox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, PS3

Around the Network
erikers said:

Fallout 3 got a 9.4 on TeamXbox too. It's no surprise this game is dominating Fable 2 in reviews. I expect on the majority of sites it'll easily score higher. It's a shame it won't sell as much on the 360.

It's dominating most games in reviews. I actually scored higher than LBP, on IGN. No surprise that this game outscores other great games.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

SpartanFX said:
if you pay me a million dollars, i wouldn't touch these genre,,,,,be it fable 2, fallout 3,oblivion, ....

Hell I own an xbox and one of the few hyped exclusives for xbox was fable but I didn't touch it.

I just can't get into this genre ,,,I tried hard but everytime I feel like i m really wasting my time.(sorry ,,,just remember these are my point of view and you might even find me dumb for not liking the RPG genre)

Okay?

Anyway I'll be looking into these after I beat the first two games.

And get an HD console.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
erikers said:

Fallout 3 got a 9.4 on TeamXbox too. It's no surprise this game is dominating Fable 2 in reviews. I expect on the majority of sites it'll easily score higher. It's a shame it won't sell as much on the 360.

It's dominating most games in reviews. I actually scored higher than LBP, on IGN. No surprise that this game outscores other great games.

that's impressive

but what's your lasting appeal?

Stats87 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
erikers said:

that's impressive

9.5 Lasting Appeal
A more focused experience than much of what Bethesda has created in the past that begs to be played for hours and hours. This is one game you won't soon forget.

Pretty good lasting appeal. 10/10 gameplay.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

BTW, nice predictions OP. Mind telling me next week's lotto numbers?

9.5/10 for both systems

I am all over this game! Looks like I might not have much time this holiday season, looonnng nights of videogame playin after midnight!

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Stats87 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
erikers said:

that's impressive

9.5 Lasting Appeal
A more focused experience than much of what Bethesda has created in the past that begs to be played for hours and hours. This is one game you won't soon forget.

Pretty good lasting appeal. 10/10 gameplay.

haha,

read my post again

focus on the bold parts

freebird4 said:
BTW, nice predictions OP. Mind telling me next week's lotto numbers?

I'll get back to you on that one, I'm more of a last minute under pressure type of guy