By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@squilliam

bundle aint out till later

BTW EVERYONE FORGOT 160GB PS3 out THIS WEEK!

with GT 5 : Prologue, R & C, SSHD...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

These bundles are really getting out of hand. I really like the good old fashioned way of doing things. Buy a stand-alone console and games seperately later on.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

darthdevidem01 said:
@squilliam

Oh well! But LBP is as good an explanation as any eh?

Tease.

@menago KF: +1

A good thing wouth be software bundles or a DS3+game some "usefull" bundles. A DS3+MS2orR2orLPB for 79€ would be really really sexy!

400$ VS 200$(with a game)

wow.... europe.

Around the Network
Passenger57 said:
Xen said:
^It had 2 pricedrops since then so.. yeah...

My point exactly and sales doubled. I don't see how thats a bad thing. mission accomplished

nobody said it was a bad thing. but there it's clear that there was a solid reason for the boost. the price drop, and the release of a high profile game.

Menago KF said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
Menago KF said:
ozsman said:
Not crazy sales but healthy sales all around . Holiday season here we come WOOT.

What? Wii sales are so much more than just "healthy", they're awesome for this time of the year, before the holidays even start kicking in.

The PS3 and xbox360 have healthy sales, agreed.

The Wii sales have averaged 149K thus far in 2008 for Others. 183K with a slight christmas boost is exactly what I would call healthy.

In Europe there is no such thing as a slight christmas boost before the beginning of December, this isn't America with thanksgiving being actually christmas : part one.

Especially since the European countries don't have any kind of small holiday that would be an occasion to go gift shopping now. These are just super sales from Wii.

Well there is a boost in this period most of the time due to more great games being released, but there haven't actually been any big hits released on the Wii recently to my knowledge, I would just call this fluctuation due to supply issues (I assume there are still some?)

Squilliam said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@squilliam

Oh well! But LBP is as good an explanation as any eh?

lol..LBP wasn't out either

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Well in EU quality matters which is why PS3 has better sales compared to 360 even with the huge price different, the same cannot be said of a shall not be named area where standards are very low. *cough*NA*cough*

^ LOL!!!!