By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU Sales UP!!!

DS -- 216,564

Wii -- 183,612

PS3 -- 89,153

PSP -- 82,336

360 -- 81,156

______

Well looks like Fable 2 WAS a system seller for 360....it should've been as it was a 3 million selling xbox games sequel.

n I think its done its job well!!

It is ASTONISHING PS3 had a larger boost than 360 this week....despite no games on PS3 (MS2 is next week)

The rest are good.....PS3 goes above PSP this week!

______

EVERYONE FORGOT 160GB PS3 out THIS WEEK!

with GT 5 : Prologue, R  & C, SSHD...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

wot?

not bad, i think the wii could do 500k this week.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Damn! My thread was made only a few seconds earlier. lol. Anyway all consoles had a boost. Holiday season kicking in?

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

All consoles sold really good, Ds and Wii like always a beast, ps3 had a great boost, 360 a good boost, psp last 3 weeks above 80k.

Around the Network

@dmaisterJ

excuse me?

Yep, Wii sales just keep getting bigger and bigger. I'm astonished by the ps3's xbox360's and psp's sales, what happened there??? Are they in cahoots or something?

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

wow,

PS3 beyond Xbox360 and bumping higher than Xbox360 (Fable2 vs LBP ? or Motorstrorm2?)

Wii : 180 k lol

Time to Work !

ultimate_123 said:
Damn! My thread was made only a few seconds earlier. lol. Anyway all consoles had a boost. Holiday season kicking in?

you mean a few seconds LATER

i can understand the 360, but what the hell was the ps3 boost about?