By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favourite character?

My favourite characters are in order of importance : 1) Kirby ( because he is the most fun 2 play with in SSBM ) 2) Oddjob ( goldeneye 64 ) 3) Illidan ( warcraft 3 ) 4) Edgar Davids ( Fifa 2000 ) 5) Paratroopa ( MK:DD ) yours : ???

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

1)Link: Windwaker. 2)General Edmund Duke: Starcraft. 3)Link: Twilight princess. 4)Cortez: Twilight princess. 5)Toad & Toadette: Mario kart: Double dash. Btw, why the hell Edgar Davids?! U Dutch or something?! (I am Dutch )

THE NETHERLANDS

jep , hij is het mannetje^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

1)Dante - Devil May Cry 2)Solid Snake - MGS tie Naked Snake/Big Boss - MGS 3)Ryu Hayabusa - Ninja gaiden/ Dead or alive 4)Jack- Radiata stories 5)Geno -Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723

1) Cloud - FF7 2) Squall - FF8 3) Sephiroth - FF7 4) JR - Xenosaga 5) Tidus - FF10

High Fidelity.Forever!

Around the Network

1) Link (The Legend of Zelda) 2) Mario (Super Mario Bros.) 3) Mog (Final Fantasy 6)

1. Mario 2. Leon (RE4) 3. Ada (RE4)

1. Link 2. Samus 3. Solid Snake 4. Cloud

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

1, Mario 2, Ike, or somebody else in Fire Emblem...

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Jill valentine and Laura Croft sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g