By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Far Cry 2 video comparison (PS3 Vs 360)

http://www.videogamer.com/videos/far_cry_2_far_cry_2_video_comparison.html?type=hd#

ok ,,now let's fight over how exactly same they look.yupieeeeeeeeee

P.S. you see starcraft I wasn't lying when I said they both look exactly the same when i saw the game running on my friend's 360.(refrence to your post that said the 360 version looks much better)

Around the Network

Considering the PS3 version had a 3.5gb install it better look the same..

mM

that's for companies who still don't know how to optimize the bluray reader,,,so they take the easy route.it has nothing to do with the game engine that plays a role in graphical differences

Wow! 3.5GB install? Thats quite a lot isn't it?

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Can you say IDENTICAL? hehe...

Around the Network

They both look good.

ultimate_123 said:
Wow! 3.5GB install? Thats quite a lot isn't it?

Thats why I'm proud of my 320gb ps3. I'm probably not getting far cry 2 till the price drops though

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I hate to say it, because I know I'm gonna get flamed but the textures on the 360 version are sharper. Not trying to troll but I really notice a difference. Not that it matters at all, there so close a good PC is probably the only way to get a more noticeable difference.

I found the PS3 version with more jaggies, but the diff is minimal, funny both versions suffer due to some framedrop in heavy situations...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I don't see the difference ,,,, but that just me