By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fable 2's graphics? Better than Uncharted's?

Ok guys, my copy of Fable 2 is still being sent here, so I can't personally comment on it just yet. One thing I want to know is about the graphics. I remember there was a thread a little while back talking about how Fable 2's graphics was better than Uncharted's and everything. For people who have seen both game in action. What's the verdict?

Around the Network

no, uncharted still looks much better.

Fable II is a much larger area though.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

No.
Dead Space looks better than both anyway.

uncharted is better, in fact ive seen some video reviews of fable 2 and they said the texture work looks fuzzy, but overall fable 2 on the art side looks nice.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Fable 2 looks nice, but that is more because of the art style than the technology behind it. Uncharted looks better.

Around the Network

I wonder what starcraft's input would be. I think he was the one that started that other thread. I guess the larger world would means sacrifices in overall details, so its not surprising.

Dead space would look better for me, I have it on the PC lol.

Uncharted, but the large world of Fable 2 is quite amazing when I think about it. I don't believe I've seen any texture pop in and so far the only technical flaw I've seen is sometimes the dog textures don't render completely. If only GTA4 could do this.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

neh fable 2's graphics are nothing to brag about.

Tuanniez said:
I wonder what starcraft's input would be.

No you don't.

Grahamhsu said:
Uncharted, but the large world of Fable 2 is quite amazing when I think about it. I don't believe I've seen any texture pop in and so far the only technical flaw I've seen is sometimes the dog textures don't render completely. If only GTA4 could do this.

I have had plenty of instances where I somehow get stuck in or against a wall.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!