By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA V PS3 Exclusitivity? Mass Effect 2 on PS3? Trophy rewards?

Lock this one. It's going to end up as a PS3 bashing thread 10 to 1. These "rumors" are pretty out there, in the pro-Sony court, and we know how topics with pro-anything subjects and ridiculous assertions about how great said pro-anything could become...end up.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
SMcc1887 said:
The guy knows Ted Price etc. Just cause he's a "homie" don't mean he dosen't know his stuff.

Just because he knows Ted Price doesn't make him smart. I'm a "homie" but I'm not dum. This guy is ridiculous.

GTA V exclusive...that's so stupid I'm wondering if he got smacked on the head, right before the report. Does it make any freaking sense, considering that GTA OUTSOLD on the 360...How stupid is it to even speculate about that. More Space...it's called more DVD disc, and the power of the cell...yeah...because you can see how superior 360 games like Fallout 3 is, as comapared to the 360.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Mirson said:
SMcc1887 said:
Guys, u can dis this guy all u want but u can bet ur ass that alot of them points are gona be true. If PS3 sells well for few years then Rockstar will still make bags of money if they went PS3 exclusive.
Even if it dosent happen i'm pretty Sure Mass effect 2 will be on PS3

Trust me, he isn't credible. I've seen him comment on N4G, heard him debate on the bitbag, hell I've even talked to him on N4G. He is very PS3 bias. As a PS3 fan, I would love to see most of these things happen, but get real. The level-5 thing, GTA V, Mass Effect and Gears of War 3 aren't going to happen.

If you want positive PS3 rumors, then look at gamesblow. He's right around 40% of the time. He was one of the few who said in-game XMB was coming out this summer along with the PSN friend list being boosted, and that Tekken 6 was being worked on the 360 last december. He also has exclusive screenshots of Killzone 2 in the forest level along with Legend of Dragoon 2. One of my friends pmed me a KZ2 shot, and it was one of the most beautiful things I've seen. His website will be opened to the public by the end of the year. He had a blog, but he got banned for leaking out info.

Does Legend of Dragoon 2 even exist?   I was unaware that it was announced.

Threads like that should get locked, those predictions are stupid and not reliable.

Around the Network

GTA 5 exclusive would be fuckin massive for playstation and getting people in the USA to buy PS3

Fanboys are poopin their pants rofl.

Rockstar can do what ever they want, GTA5 would sale 10 million even if it were released on the wii. This is probably the strongest franchise in gaming right now.

From a technical stand point, it makes all the sense in the world to make it a PS3 exclusive. No matter how mush MS offers Rockstar might have some pride and might not sell out their creation. Though money usually has last say in this world.

One huge reason i could see GTA5 only on PS3 is GTA5 being very online oriented, They could do alot more on PS3 then on 360. Imagine a huge GTA City with 100 players and bots running around.

SMcc1887 said:

www.hiphopgamershow.com

Watch the HipHopGamer Show. If the link dosen't work go onto the hiphopgamershow.com via Google

Key Points Raised

...Sony gona start and play dirty

...90% Sure that Mass Effect coming on PS3 too.

...God Of War 3 graphics are the same as they were in the trailor

...GTA V possible PS3 exclusive as Rockstar want to make it Massive (Blu Ray and Cell needed)

...Sony to Reward those with high trophy count(let them into beta's, get free stuff etc)

...Sony likely to take Level 5

... Xbox 360 should be selling more due to price adv.

...Alan Wake to Raise bar in terms of Graphics that can be achieved on 360

...Home being released In November

...PS Brand Name is still Strong

...Xbox 360 in it's Prime

...PS3 not Sony's Last console

...PS3 going to beat 360 this gen due to 10year life cycle

...Gears of War 3 possibly to be on a Playstation Platform

...Xbox to make forward compatability

Stopped reading right there

I believe that all those comments will be true except for the GTA V being an exclusive.

superbeast1370 said:
SeriousWB said:
superbeast1370 said:
hip-hop gamers? *thinks of "Soulja boy"*.........*cries laughing*

What's more amusing is that you think Soulja Boy is Hip hop ^^

to me hip-hop = Rap/R&B/anything "Ghetto". besides the only hiphop I've ever listened to was RUN-DMC.

Are you saying anything ghetto is considered Hip-Hop? You should add techno to that list as well, since it originated in the ghetto.

*turns on "Soulja Boy - Turn my Swag On"*

Friend Code : 2878 - 9590 - 0767