By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Fallout 3 or Valkyia Chronicles?

darthdevidem01 said:
depends.....I'm buyign Fallout 3 as I have less money to spend + I feel Fallout 3 wil last for a long time

Well Valkyria is some 30+ hours on normal mode.

Around the Network
papflesje said:
Squilliam: deal :p (if I can shift those yens to the follow-up console when it gets here >_>)

:-o

Heres hoping for a massive yen depreciation!

Tease.

I think Fallout3 will not be as amazing as people expect (as I have already said before)

under 90% to my eyes

still a good game

(based on preview)

We will see.

Time to Work !

Videogirl said:
darthdevidem01 said:
depends.....I'm buyign Fallout 3 as I have less money to spend + I feel Fallout 3 wil last for a long time

Well Valkyria is some 30+ hours on normal mode.

I loved oblivion & still play it. I expect Fallout 3 to be similar

@libellule

I have noticed you are very down on Fallout 3 since quite a long time

why??

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I absolutely dont know what to expect from Valkirira

Time to Work !

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

@libellule

why??

==> a french preview from gamekult.com that was pretty unimpressive :

boring and poor technically

In a way, they are bashers. In a very recent video, they were pretty hard versus LBP and expect 7/10 on their test (8/10 at best)...

Time to Work !

libellule said:
darthdevidem01 said:

@libellule

why??

==> a french preview from gamekult.com that was pretty unimpressive :

boring and poor technically

In a way, they are bashers. In a very recent video, they were pretty hard versus LBP and expect 7/10 on their test (8/10 at best)...

right.....do you trust them so much?

what do they think of LBP?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Fallout 3 is my recommendation

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

No trophies = epic fail, so I say Valkyria Chronicles.
Bethesda has a long standing record of hating Sony- no Morrowind on the PS2, no DLC on the PS3 version of Oblivion, and now no trophies AND no DLC in Fallout 3. They think they are blessing us by letting us play even a stripped down version of their magnificent godly game.

If you don't share my hate for Bethesda, though, then wait for reviews and buy Fallout 3.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

@Kantor
How exactly could they release Morrowind on PS2 when even the XBOX port was crappy as hell comparing to the PC counterpart? You are talkin impossibilities sir. I can't think why Bethesda should be accused for that. And the Oblivion port was one of the few games that is obviously superior than its 360 competitor.
And, correct me if I'm wrong, but the Oblivion DLC was released for PS3 as well. Game of the Year Edition I think?