By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Million Seller Tracker

Scene it LCA has 0.75 million without any Others data. No way it hasn't sold over 250k in Others

Orange Box isnt as certain as Scene it, but 0.84 and the Others data hasn't been update in a long while.

Around the Network

piggychan, it's selling 50k/week because of the holiday season. After Jan comes, it will sell extremely less, I doubt it will even reach 700k LT.

Million sellers:
X360: 61
DS: 67

Hardware:
X360: 26,49M
DS: 94.66M

X360 is truly software monster.

KillerMan said:
Million sellers:

Hardware:

10 Million Sellers:

DS: 7

X360: 0

I agree with MANUELF. Nintendo is able to produce some really heavy hitters, it's a shame that third parties don't capitalize on the DS's and Wii's userbases. They could be racking up millions.

Anyways it's true 360 has phenomenal SW sales, but part of the reason is that 3rd parties put most of their heavy hitters and known franchises there. DS just gets tons of Japanese support, and that's not enough. If it had great western support as well, it would be selling godly third party SW.

Around the Network

NBA 2k8 is also a candidate for a game that has already sold a million. 900k without any Others data. Basketball is a fairly popular sport in Europe.

MANUELF said:
KillerMan said:
Million sellers:

Hardware:

10 Million Sellers:

Congratulations on getting the point, fanboy.

Will you teach me to football?

MANUELF said:
KillerMan said:
Million sellers:

Hardware:

10 Million Sellers:

Only problem is that the best selling DS game that isn't branded by Nintendo is under 4 million units.....Whilst the X360 is a totally different scenario.

That's not to say the DS isn't a success for 3rd parties - many are doing great on the platform - but the huge succuess stories are reserved for only one company. 

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
MANUELF said:
KillerMan said:
Million sellers:

Hardware:

10 Million Sellers:

Only problem is that the best selling DS game that isn't branded by Nintendo is under 4 million units.....Whilst the X360 is a totally different scenario.

That's not to say the DS isn't a success for 3rd parties - many are doing great on the platform - but the huge succuess stories are reserved for only one company. 

That is not Nintendo fault, according to you what  3rd party game deserves that sales?

Most of those games will reach 1 million mark within the next 6 months.