By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamespot and Microsoft Bias

Gamespot are so Microsoft biased that you can only copy text and open the envelopes for game of the year while using Internet Explorer.

Try this if using Firefox/Chrome/Safari

Go to that page, click on the game of the year envelope and nothing will happen. Use Internet Explorer, and Super Mario Galaxy will be revealed as game of the year.

I knew Gamespot were Microsoft fanboys, but this is just ridiculous.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

You're right. Those bastards.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Every notice how the vgchartz homepage gets consoles sold by region numbers displayed incorrectly in firefox? Massive MS bias!

Are you being serious?

Anyway I am not sure about about gamespot being that ms biased,They gave the GOTY award to SMG and gave MGS4 a 10.

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

Gamespot has been known to be sony fanboys and IE is used by the majority of people

Around the Network

We attack at dawn....

4 ≈ One

matt247 said:
Gamespot has been known to be sony fanboys and IE is used by the majority of people

GS sony fanboys???? what type of crack you on?? cuz i want some...

Actually i just tried opening that page on IE 7 too. Same thing... Weird, eh?

The BuShA owns all!

They used to be owned by MS but not anymore.... I ingnore and abandoned the sight when they gave Ratchet and Clank future a 7.5

Well I can't say that I trust IGN anymore than Gamespot or any other review site, in fact I go on GS before any other site to check reviews.

Really the only b ig thing that disappointed me was their review of R&C FToD