By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - R2 is the most intense game I ever played.

I was going to buy a 360 on the cheap for my bro but it would be criminal to deny him the right to play these upcoming AAA exclusives.

Around the Network

The only game I

KZ2 > R2

i just spend 2 hours playing
and OH SH*T what a shooter.

60 is insane and the california map its even more insane

i felt no LAG AT ALL,  the game was fast paced, with so much action going on... loading took a while, but when i got in to the map, the maps was huge.

same for 8/8 CO OP, the classes are crazy but i found being a soldier more fun.. boss fights are insane too, the huge chimera, and the spiders crazy!

wood textures are crazy, screenshots don't do justice to it graphics, water its crazy animated.

my only grip, i couldn't find a way to text, there is not way i could communicate when i ran out of ammo.
its there is i couldn't find it, well it doesn't matter, tomorrow i am getting a headset!!!

both killzone 2 and resistance 2 are ps3 only, and are both spectacular looking games i will buy both.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

its a very good game havent tried competiteive yet but co-op is amazing. And finally the medic class (most of the time) actually helps you not like the support class in bf:bc. IN that game (which i still like) they look at you wondering what they shuld be doing to you (GUVE ME SOME HEALTTH!) i even shoot the ground at their feet to get their attention but still no! ah well r2 medics are much better

I played the 8 player co-op and it's amazing.... The instructions to the team are very clear and the creatures you kill are ruthless, so that if you are separated from the team you will definitely die... The Co-op work wonders since you are rewarded for teamwork and even strangers will work together....

I'm a novice on console FPS's but i found the co-op very accessible, the deathmatch was a bit difficult since people are becomming very good at it fast and the "matching" of players doesn't work very well yet....

I bet the final release will be excellent, recommended for everyone....

PSN ID: T_Gears

End of 2009 ltd sales:

Wii = 67-68m

X360 = 38-39m

PS3 = 34-35m

Prediction: The PS3 will surpass the 360 on weekly sales after it drops to $299 on all regular weeks (no big releases).

WOW i just got my beta before going to bed and I must say it is freaking intense and so fun and especially the co op this is a must buy for any ps3 owner
Multiplayer 30vs 30 omfg its freaking fun and I only played this for an hour and was just playing a regular tdm

I dont care if the Killzone 2 beta is better. I will get both games anyway ;)

This thread is REALLY encouraging, looking forward to this game so much. Just hope my PS3 gets fixed in time. Fingers crossed!!

Games machines owned: C64*, NES, SNES*, PS1, PS2*, PS3* (*still own).

GREAT MOMENTS IN HUMAN HISTORY

12/9/2008 18:46 Australian CST - !!!I got my first trophy!!! Huzzah!!!